Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

starting the translation.

7327cf149494570.jpg

marie claire:you`ve just turned 23 years old and 10 years in the fashion business as a model.do you still feel like a teenager?

Gisele Bündchen:i feel much more mature,i understand myself much better today,and i understand this business much better as well.i think it`s good to age,you know?maturity is the most marvellous thing.

mc:Don`t you have any fear of aging?

gb:none,none.i ask my mother:"mom,what`s your favourite age?",and she says it`s all ages.She`s 55,bur she says she loves being 55,cause she knew nothing when she was younger.And it`s great being happy with your age,your body.Beauty comes from the inside,you got it?and beauty is a "liking thing".i think you have to really like yourself.

mc:How you imagine yourself at 40`s?

gb:i imagine myself like ...much more mature,i imagine myself as a happy woman-i am already happy,but i imagine myself even happier,with 3 kids....

mc:why three,and not two or four?

gb:i wanna have two kids, and i`ve been thinking about adopting one more.i still don`t know when i`ll get married and have kids,but i would need to see if my husband would accept too...

mc:do you have any fears of changing your body with a pregnancy?

gb:what,my girl?!are you crazy?

mc:even if it happened now,in the top of your carrer?

gb:no.i think no woman is prettier than a pregnant woman.every time i see one,i keep staring at her,i wanna hold the woman,i wanna kiss her belly,because in the pregnancy,the woman has a kind of beauty...i don`t know what happens ,but it`s the most beautiful thing.

mc:this maturity,which you feel now,at 23,does it also show in body?

gb:i`t s obvious i feel different.when i was 13,i didn`t have acne.And when you are 17,18,19,you start having it.because your skin isn´t like a baby`s,got it?

And you can see it.my body was fuller before,i was like that ,baby fat.You strt losing the baby fat ,as you get older.

mc:what beauty cares you have nowadays,that you didn`t have before?

gb:see,i put moisturizer(she passes her hands on her face,indicating where she puts the moisturizer).on my body,i don`t put to much cause i`m lazy,but once in a while,i put.when i go under the sun,i put a sun block...

mc:always?

gb:not always,but almost always.when the sun is too strong,yes,but if it`s not,no,because i wanna be dark.i adore the sun,i love the sun.i know it`s not good for skin ,but i love it.

i couldn

finishing the first page

mc:and what about your hair?

gb:i wash my hair and put shampoo and hair conditioner.what else do i do?i do nothing.i take a shower(pause)...i brush my teeth(pause)...i put moisturizer...i don`t have patience for theses things.i should take care of myself,i believe when i get older,i`ll start doing more of these things.Two years later,never in my life i had put moisturizer on body,you know?Then,i started to do it sometimes,cause my skin was resected.but ,for now,i`m kinda hippie.

mc:don`t you do any type of exercise?

gb:i ride a horse.try to ride a horse,to see if it´s a good exercise or not.i ride a horse and play volleyball.Try to do it to see if it`s not real exercise.

mc:what do you dream about?

gb:what do i dream of?oh,my god...i can`t remind my dreams,you believe it?i think i sleep too heavy.but i speak at night,i know it,because people have told me-and my sisters used to hate me.When i can`t sleep,i get up and write what i`m thinking.i stay two,three hours in bed thinking,thinking,thinking too much,got it?i `d like shooting myself to stop thinking!but ,then,i write down on the paper my thoughts,and finally i can sleep.i think 24 hours,all the time.i`m sure i think when i`m sleeping too.

• 2 weeks later...