Bellazon

Dirty Little Secrets - WARNING - click at your own discretion

phenobarbie

Prettyphile, when you put a link for the competition in models threads it's automatic that "Doutzen Kroes vs. Izabel Goulart" will have more people voting that "Irina Unknownkova vs. Natasha Whothehellisevic". Kroes & Goulart threads have more than 1 million views, more people potentially clicking the link than Unknownkova and Whothehellisevic.

anyway fan's come to poll! and if they don't like Irina Unknownkova and Natasha Whothehellisevic they don't vote if you don't like both! because when you vote for one whereas you don't like both it's bad for fans of Irina Unknownkova or Natasha Whothehellisevic ..so where is the problem if many people on bellazon like Adriana or Laetitia it's good! you creat a poll to know where is the most loved so that's good! I can't see the problem if you don't like them you creat a poll without Laetitia or Adriana and just model not very famous... :wave:

prettyphile, I know why you´re so angry, but regardless that good point gigiriva made, there are another things that influent the voting - some people might be away, some are busy and can´t vote one round or another, or when you don´t put a link in forums, they even don´t know about this competition.

However, I agree with you, it´s a shame when people go and vote only for their favs - it´s ridiculous, especially when you put so much effort in competition.

prettyphile, I know why you´re so angry, but regardless that good point gigiriva made, there are another things that influent the voting - some people might be away, some are busy and can´t vote one round or another, or when you don´t put a link in forums, they even don´t know about this competition.

However, I agree with you, it´s a shame when people go and vote only for their favs - it´s ridiculous, especially when you put so much effort in competition.

yeah I agree with you but I agree with thebestchoice too...it better to not vote when you don't like 2 models in competition!

yeah I agree with you but I agree with thebestchoice too...it better to not vote when you don't like 2 models in competition!

Pheno is seriously ill today, so on her behalf I'm going to close this round and start up a new one. I'd like to deviate from the video round for awhile, so I'll be starting something up from one of the other categories.

Sooo voting is over.. I'll begin a new round/category asap!

Pheno feel better hun.

For now I'll vote, but it's subject to change. I'd really like to look at other Reka pictures as a whole before setting anything in stone.

EDITED after I got the correct picture put up.

Josie x5 [One of my fav covers of her, she just oozes sexiness to me]