Bellazon

Models everyone seems to dislike, but which you DO like!

Jennka

At first I was okay with Marisa (didn't think she was VS material), but the more I saw of her and the more interviews I saw, the more i liked her. But then when I met her and saw her personality and beauty first hand -> I became a big fan. Mighty Mega Model Marisa Miller

I love Marisa, thanks to mbinebri, and thanks to her HOT HOT HOT body damn genial body super perfect, I mean...look at that SHAPE! It´s perfect!!! I love her :wub: :D I didn´t like her face much, when I first saw her, but now...she´s not a special beauty, if you know what I mean - she has pretty, simple face, somehow tender and nice, adn when she smiles...yay, she takes it all :)

and Gemma? Oh my :heart: she´s like a princess, her face is a pure beauty, pure sweetness :heart: she looks so fragile and amazingly wonderful that I just can´t take my eyes of her :heart:

If this thread were on tfs then they'd just put all the commercial models here :nicole: . Some of them talk about commercial modeling like its immoral or unclassy or something :mellow: . "Uggghhh...she looks so...commercial..."

Oh I sooo agree. :wave: :laugh: I already posted there on how many members over there take so-called 'commercial' models as not a part of fashion - huh? It is fashion and to deny it and ignore 'commercial' models is just plain silly and speaks you dont get fashion at all lol... Ahhh well. Next time Im gonna say about some 'HF model' - Ugggghhh she is soooo editorial, HF ! lol :laugh:

If this thread were on tfs then they'd just put all the commercial models here :nicole: . Some of them talk about commercial modeling like its immoral or unclassy or something :mellow: . "Uggghhh...she looks so...commercial..."

Oh I sooo agree. :wave: :laugh: I already posted there on how many members over there take so-called 'commercial' models as not a part of fashion - huh? It is fashion and to deny it and ignore 'commercial' models is just plain silly and speaks you dont get fashion at all lol... Ahhh well. Next time Im gonna say about some 'HF model' - Ugggghhh she is soooo editorial, HF ! lol :laugh: