Bellazon

Models everyone seems to dislike, but which you DO like!

Jennka

I like Selita :idk: I don´t care about "guys she dated" coz it´s absolutely out of everyone´s business, and what she wants to do? Why should I care if she wants to be a model or not? It´s her choice, I just like her beauty - especially love her eyes, they´re so amazing!! And she´s naturally very beautiful :heart:

Some people think Tanya Dzhievaneva is kinda scary, but I like her a lot.

lores1pretaporter6wintedp3.jpgpost-17304-0-1446169665-06398_thumb.jpgpost-17304-0-1446169665-08057_thumb.jpg

I may not be attracted to her in any way, but when she goes from the hard, eerie exterior to a simple smile, it's so totally disarming and virtually irresistible. She seems to have a sweetness about her that's so charming and sincere :wub: .

post-17304-0-1446169665-09542_thumb.jpgpost-17304-0-1446169665-12041_thumb.jpgpost-17304-0-1446169665-13599_thumb.jpg

Some people think Tanya Dzhievaneva is kinda scary, but I like her a lot.

I may not be attracted to her in any way, but when she goes from the hard, eerie exterior to a simple smile, it's so totally disarming and virtually irresistible. She seems to have a sweetness about her that's so charming and sincere :wub: .

Tanya Dziahileva

I like Selita :idk: I don�t care about "guys she dated" coz it�s absolutely out of everyone�s business, and what she wants to do? Why should I care if she wants to be a model or not? It�s her choice, I just like her beauty - especially love her eyes, they�re so amazing!! And she�s naturally very beautiful :heart:

:wave:

It was a time I don`t liked her, because of some bad photo`s, and I have never notes her before so I just for some time “hated” her….. But I am going strongly back on that, now I think she is the cutes thing ever, like her tiny, small body, her smile and eyes – she is amazing and looks fantastic.

this is the bad photo

selita9249864_1e.jpg

But look at her, she is fantastic :wub: :wub: :wub:

So I am sorry Selita :laugh: :laugh: - :whistle:

selita5kb4.jpg

selita4249870_1e2.jpgselita8249870_2e2.jpgselita7249870_3e2.jpgselita6249870_4e2.jpgselita3249870_5e2.jpg

selita1249871_1e2.jpg

• 5 months later...