Bellazon

Models everyone seems to dislike, but which you DO like!

Jennka

Over on Erin Wasson and Catherine McNeill's BZ board they arent really favoured and they are two of my favourite models...Also in some threads no one really likes Angela Lindval but she drives me crazy i am in love with her haha

Yeah, which is sad, Quz they are all brilliant models, esp Erin and Lindvall. :yes:

Coming from a guys point of view Selita she is hot...lets face it her body face its rocking. But i dont like her...Her walk in dreadful and i was so annoyed with her in the final walk last yr where she wore the fantasy bra and covered it at the end of the runway. It just shows she knows very little about the business...which is why i dont like her.

Yes exactly i just feel that there are so many better models out there that should be in her place. Some of my fav models for VS are much better like Angela, Eugenia, Julia, Anna Beatrice

Honestly one of my all time fav models is Oluchi if they wanted to replace Tyra with a black model it should have been her. She is incredible and along with Angela was used in the 2004 XMAS commercial with the angels at that time. Before Selita and even before Izabel. She has been doing it every year since 2002 and i believe she is incredible, i never understood why they didnt contract her because she seems very popular at each show...

Yep and also she was in the 2000 Cannes Film Festival show...She has been modelling with them for a very long time and i was not happy she only had one walk last yr where they wasted a spot on a college contestant winner

Hahaha i loved Miranda opening that segment but thats about all...

Alot of people dont like Eugenia Volodina either...I think she is incredible. I mean in 2005 when she opened The Russian segment was :o her body was smoking

I guess since I'm on a roll :ddr: ...

A lot of people seem to say that Gemma is ugly and funny looking :o .

I'm not attracted to her per se, but I like her a lot, she is great :clap: !!!

And her editorials are AMAZING :hell yea!: !

And she is adorable :hehe: . Look at those eyes :hehe: . She is like a doll :D .

Natural-Copy4-Copy-Copy.jpg

I guess since I'm on a roll :ddr: ...

A lot of people seem to say that Gemma is ugly and funny looking :o .

I'm not attracted to her per se, but I like her a lot, she is great :clap: !!!

And her editorials are AMAZING :hell yea!: !

And she is adorable :hehe: . Look at those eyes :hehe: . She is like a doll :D .

Natural-Copy4-Copy-Copy.jpg