1. Katja Shchekina 106 pts. (70% wins)

2. Julia Stegner 81 pts. (10% wins)

3. Caroline Trentini 65 pts. (15% wins)

4. Heloise Guerin 62 pts. (0% wins)

5. Shannan Click 59 pts. (0% wins)

6. Kemp Muhl 47 pts. (5% wins)

Match 16: best smile

1. Maryna Linchuck 105 pts. (55% wins)

2. Emanuela de Paula & Julia Stegner 71 pts. (12,5% wins)

4. Fabiana Semprebom 70 pts. (5% wins)

5. Magdalena Frackowiak 65 pts. (10% wins)

6. Behati Prinsloo 38 pts. (5% wins)

Kate Moss 22; Polina Kouklina 20; Linda Evangelista, Maryna Linchuck 18; Julie Ordon, Julia Stegner 17; Erin Wasson 15; Josie Maran, Kemp Muhl 14; Janeta Samp, Caroline Trentini 13; Veronica Varekova, Cindy Crawford 10; Megan Ewing, Tanya Dziahileva, Shannan Click 9; Christy Turlington, Claudia Schiffer, Fabiana Semprebom 8; Ruslana Korshunova 7; Petra Nemcova, Louise Pedersen, Edita Vilkeviciute, Bar Rafaeli, Irina Sheik, Katja Shchekina 6; Magdalena Frackowiak, Emanuela de Paula 5; Valentina Zeliaeva, Tyra Banks, Michaela Hlavackova, Heloise Guerin 4; Morgane Dubled, Gemma Ward, Anja Rubik, Behati Prinsloo 3; Inguna Butane 2; Sasha Pivovarova, Rocio Guirao Diaz, Elianne Smit 1; Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Rianne Ten Haken, Kim Noorda, Helena Christensen, Cintia Dicker, Chiara Baschetti, Carmen Kass, Aline Weber 0.

How is this fair to base my opinion on one picture for each category.

Best Lips

Morgane Dubled vs Helena Christensen

Where do I start. One picture is natural while the other is over the top and air brushed, how is that a real competition. Let's face it Helena's lips look more kissable, they're soft, and dewy, and suple. Morgane's are just so bland they blend into her face. Looking at the overall picture Helena has more of an advantage as you're drawn to the color of her lips, the definition. They pop whereas Morgane's are just lost in the overall image. You have monocromatic, on monocromatic, on monocromatic, (ie. mousy hair, mousy eyes, mousy lips and a bland complexion.) It all just kind of blends in to each other.

Best Lips - Helena Christensen

Best Cleavage

Magdalena Frackowiak vs Cintia Dicker

This category, at least in this case is so unbalanced it's almost comical. One girl has nothing, or well itty bitty titties vs someone who has an overabundance of cleavage. There's nothing there to guage this on and the only way certian models are going to get through is if people vote on their favorites. People seem to be losing sight of what cleavage is. Cleavage is that little clefted valley between the breasts that draws men's attention and make them salivate. There's proportion, there's definition, there's spacing, there's overall shape and fullness. Magdalena doesn't have any of it, she has a pretty airbrushed picture with the hint of shadow that marks the grand canyon that didn't sprout from the ground.

Best Cleavage - Cintia Dicker

Best Back

Tyra Banks vs. Ruslana Korshunova

Well how do you vote on something if you can't see it. I see the profile of Ruslana's back but it's more shoulder and curve then back. Tyra should clearly win this category based on the pictures provided. I see her back, but I don't see Ruslana's. Anyways not much else to say on this one.

Best Back - Tyra Banks

Best Nose

Inguna Butane vs. Julie Ordon

Best Nose - Julie Ordon

This isn't a knock at Gigi, but my god people you need to start finding pictures that actually fit the category. Stop jumping on the band wagon the moment a new competition starts and actually look around to make sure you can find pictures that fit the categories listed. If you can't maybe said model shouldn't be nominated. Regardless I've said my piece, haven't said alot recently and well let's hope nobody takes offense to this... huh whatever.