Bellazon

The Most Beautiful Actress

littlebeatriz

oh pish posh <---lol who says that anymore

I've said it before, and I'll say it again Angelina Jolie and Barbara Mori.

Others: Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron, Adriana Fonseca, Thalia and I can't think of more right now.

No Monica? <_<

Monica!! :heart:

You love her, so you don't see other people as being more attractive than her - am I right !?

ok, I admit she's alright but she overhyped just like every other celeb. Any alright woman can be overhyped. She's just not my taste... can you grasp that?

JENNIFER CONNELLY!!

Kurupt you put some stunning pics of her up THANKS

i think she is my fav "woman"

fav "girl" is prob emmy rossum or evan rachel wood

:fun: ohh wow..thanx for you compliment :wave:

yay, you think shes great too

still Jennifer Connellypost-2778-1148610675.gif

most beautiful actress in bollywood will def be aishwarya rai!! not sure about hollywood..there are tonnes...i really liked the actress who played s1mone...she was unreal...maybe they made her that way...liz hurley was gorgeous in that movie where she played the devil...angelina jolie is gorgeous but she falls short in movies...i wonder why :S i liked monica bellucci in tears of the sun...she looked so natural and perfect!! natalie portman in vendetta...with or without hair. see i told you its so hard to decided in hollywood... everyone is about perfect!!

well, she was in a few soap operas and has been in a mexican movie called "La Mujer de mi Hermano", she has a thread that has a lot more information. I wouldn't expect her to be well know because she doesn't do english.