Bellazon

White on White

B&O Railroad

cant think of any pick that is more white upon white upon white than this

except for the knife shes holding :blink:

from 'the face'

I disagree about this being a white on white pick because there are the are 2 major colors at play here, blue/grey and red. Admittedly it's a tough read because the exposure is blown out to near whiteness but not quite, and the remaining color is not incidental. To explain:

Most of the picture (our ghoulish friends face*) is cast in a pale red which helps to punctuate the redness of her in the mouth and eye-lids. The grey/ blue can be found in the shadows of her face and background but becomes the dark wedge of the big/blue grey knife. Now, there is a white eliminate to this pick simply because the colors are so blown-out. And the visual payday here is when the general whiteness of the photo coalesces as the whiteness of her eyes which are indeed white, and are the very first thing you notice. A close second is of course that big-ass chef's blade. Great post.

*This includes her hair. I know we see the hair as blond if anything but that's a mental illusion. If you put the eyedropper tool on it from photoshop you will see that it falls in the red spectrum.

Here is a darker exposure of this pic which makes the color scheme more obvious.

PS. Does this mean I'm off my meds? :banghead:

2qur76s.jpg

I can't believe this is the first time I've posted an Ines Sastre picture. There ain't nothing wrong with Ines except maybe her mole which can't decide whether or not it wants to be on her face or her lip. But she's all beauty, all Spanish, and I have absolutely-positively no defense, I mean zero defense against her smile... oh-yes, white something, something, something, white something, effect.

1917371739f4c7b369af4645d9dd207ba8984f6.jpg

cant think of any pick that is more white upon white upon white than this

except for the knife shes holding :blink:

from 'the face'

I disagree about this being a white on white pick because it is a very pigment-ty pic. And the colors are not incidental but of critical importance. It's a tough read because it is and almost-white exposure, but there are 2 major colors at play here, grey and red. Most of the picture is red, (even the hair*) the cheeks are a pale red which sets the eye up for the color payoff in the mouth and eyes. The grey, blue can be found in the shadows of her face and background with the visual payoff being the big blue grey knife. Now, there is a white eliminate to this pick simply because the colors are so blown out. And this is where the photo is about white because her eyes are white and are the very firs thing you notice. A close second is of course that big-ass chefs blade. Great post.

*I know we see the hair as blond but that's a mental illusion. If you put the eyedrop tool on it from photoshop you will see that it falls in the red spectrum.

Here is a darker exposure of this pic which makes the color scheme more obvious.

PS. Does this mean I'm off my meds? :banghead:

Might be.

Either way it frightens the bejesus outta me!

b&O......i see your point, it isnt EXACTLY white on white, but i felt the friggin epicness of the pic might excuse it

from your ocd tirade :rofl: just kiddin, sweets.. i just adore that pic, its frightening, beautiful and haunting all at once

. i dont tweak the colors on the comp so i really didnt notice, but this one might fit the bill a lil better

and yes, staying on your meds is the key to recovery :p :hug: lolololol

vevtxy.jpg

Thanks reeyo nice actually I can see they are better than nice but the images are too large, together they were almost big enough to cover my entire emoticon! ;) ...

Here's that great pic you posted the other day in the strange photo thread. For those of you keeping score at home yes I do notice that her lips are really red and really prominent, but as always quality trumps orthodoxy... really.

post-7779-1201579370_thumb.jpg

And as long as we are looking at heads shrouded in white...

post-7779-1201580109_thumb.jpg