Bellazon

White on White

B&O Railroad

love that paulina pic. ive got some white on white to post,

but im hoping i wont get crap because my whites arent white enough *wink wink, nudge nudge*

I think you're safe penny as I am back on the med's and the OCD that was causing me to critique every photograph's existential whiteness has now been reduced to a psychotic twitch in my left eye.

PS

WOW ^even with out the meds I wouldn't have complained.

LOL-ville!!!!!!

my ocd just makes me reorganize my hundreds of comp files every day

which isnt very fun with shaky hands :rofl: :rofl:

glad you like.the minute i saw this thread i knew that nadja in her platinum phase and kirsty and christina were meant for this place.

i can see why u like the white on white.. it helps keep the mind calm and uncluttered *snicker*

B... any pic that i post you are welcome to save and post as you like, im not a pic nazi and you wont be stepping on

any toes. im of the school of belief that when you put something out there on the web it isnt yours anymore

it belongs to anyone who wants it, so youre not stepping on any toes here ;p

post-7779-0-1446015675-82911_thumb.jpg

B... any pic that i post you are welcome to save and post as you like, im not a pic nazi and you wont be stepping on

any toes. im of the school of belief that when you put something out there on the web it isnt yours anymore

it belongs to anyone who wants it, so youre not stepping on any toes here ;p

post-16964-0-1446015676-9423_thumb.jpg

Well, now that I have my permission sip signed I will pilfer with impunity! When I started this thread I thought I had all the trump cards but you clearly have the white on white is spades.

I think this is another image that deserves a spot in the hall of fame. No photoshop effects as far as I can tell just good old fashioned set, costume, and lighting. Old fashioned technique, making little Miss Muffet here look almost ordinary. I say this picture advances the issue by giving us a new category of WoW which we will identify a rustic. Thanks Penny.

i know, des... she looks soo friggin FOINE!!! thats not a mispell... shes foine , thats a step above fine

lololol her hotness knows no bounds :drool:

PLUS shes peruvian, like another certain peruvian beaut i know (cough, cough)

:brows:

oh yes of course she is FOINE :woot: did you see how I underlined and bolded it? :laugh: and you remembered :p :heart: :flower: