Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

do you know when it's the amfar event in cannes ? maybe she will go to that ! :) but since she got the movie i was expecting her to go for the movie ! Are you sure today was the premiere in cannes ? because i didnt see any photos of Tom or Charlize on the carpet .. the newspapers say  "George Miller’s “Mad Max: Fury Road,” starring Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron, is set to screen on May 14 at the Cannes Film Festival."  So maybe, Rosie is going now to cannes !

The Cannes premiere is tomorrow(Thursday), and I can almost guarantee that she hopped onto a plane to Francs after she finished her Fallon taping. She's at Cannes without any reason to be every other year, I can't imagine her missing it when she actually has a film showing there.

do you know when it's the amfar event in cannes ? maybe she will go to that ! :) but since she got the movie i was expecting her to go for the movie ! Are you sure today was the premiere in cannes ? because i didnt see any photos of Tom or Charlize on the carpet .. the newspapers say  "George Miller’s “Mad Max: Fury Road,” starring Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron, is set to screen on May 14 at the Cannes Film Festival."  So maybe, Rosie is going now to cannes !

The amfAR is on May 21st (next Thursday)