Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

TheBaronOfFratton how many pages does Rosie have in Esquire? Also, is Rosie in the UK edition of Esquire?
^It's a 12 page spread: 1 page of text and 3 double page spreads. The pictures I posted before (#3630, and have just been reposted - but eagle-eyed Ariesdior was on it straight away) are part of that spread...

I don't know about Esquire - but this is the British GQ edition, May '10. I hope this helps? :heythere:

Got it today ,it was expensive cause im only intrested in the rosie part but it was worth getting it,im not gonna snap all the pages cause they will probs be posted here soon, my fav photo out of the whole editorial was the first one im gnna post :which is gonna be on my wall soon (Y)

sorry for the bad quality, its jst for from my webcam!

I do think some of the outtakes were better than the shots they choose but ah well. They used the image of her laying down with the camera.

o5ntb6.jpg

ra0yli.jpg

2vaebgw.jpg

I do think some of the outtakes were better than the shots they choose but ah well. They used the image of her laying down with the camera.

i dont have the mag yet ...but judging from what i have seen so far (thank you btw :laugh: )

i´ll have to agree  :whistle:

@bunny yeah, i know

A bit of gossip doing the rounds, not likely to be very truthful but still...

When Jason got cosy with Rosie

It looks as though Rosie Huntington-Whiteley might have a new leading man in her sights — burly actor Jason Statham.

Model Rosie, 22, was dating French actor Olivier Martinez, 44, who counts pop star Kylie Minogue and actress Juliette Binoche among his exes, but things recently fizzled out. She split from her long-term beau, Tyrone Wood — son of priapic Rolling Stone Ronnie — last year.

And this week Rosie had eyes only for Jason as the pair were spotted canoodling at South Kensington’s Brompton Club.

‘They arrived together and took a table at the back of the club, with a few friends and a magnum of vodka,’ I am told. ‘They spent the night dancing together.’ Jason, 37, has become one of the most successful British exports to Hollywood, earning millions per film. Any flirtation between him and Rosie will, however, have to remain just that, as Jason has a long-term girlfriend, Alex Zosman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...clubs-name.html

TheBaronOfFratton how many pages does Rosie have in Esquire? Also, is Rosie in the UK edition of Esquire?
^It's a 12 page spread: 1 page of text and 3 double page spreads. The pictures I posted before (#3630, and have just been reposted - but eagle-eyed Ariesdior was on it straight away) are part of that spread...

I don't know about Esquire - but this is the British GQ edition, May '10. I hope this helps? :heythere:

Hey! The reason I was asking about Esquire was because this:

"Had a look for the new Esquire... not on stands yet,apparently it will be on Tuesday im sooo going to buy it!"

was posted in post #3644.

I was trying to find out for sure if Rosie was indeed in Esquire and which issue it was. :wave:

Hey! The reason I was asking about Esquire was because this:

"Had a look for the new Esquire... not on stands yet,apparently it will be on Tuesday im sooo going to buy it!"

was posted in post #3644.

I was trying to find out for sure if Rosie was indeed in Esquire and which issue it was. :wave:

I'm pretty sure everyone is getting mixed up between GQ and Esquire. She's in GQ this month, not Esquire (though I think I've seen somewhere Candice is in Esq.) She has been in Esquire in the past though.