Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

I don't know how accurate this is, but I've seen the guy who wrote this in photos with Rosie a couple of times so who knows....
Word reaches me that model turned actress ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY has no plans to appear in another Hollywood ­blockbuster any time soon.

Following her role in big-budget Transformers: Dark of the Moon, I�€™m told the star wants to prove her acting credentials with a part in a small British-based flick �€“ rather than cash in on her worldwide fame.

�€œShe�€™s had offers on the table for roles in Hollywood blockbusters �€“ two serious ones,�€� says my source. �€œBut she doesn�€™t want to do that. She�€™s taking her time for the right script to come along and then she�€™ll take another role on.�€�

Until then fans will get the chance to see Rosie in her full glory when she trots out on the catwalk for the infamous Victoria�€™s Secret show in New York next month. Hubba hubba!

Daily Mirror

if that is accurate it's nice to see that she's not just going to be the hot chick in a film and is actually going to put some effort into her possible acting future.

thanks for all the pics as always :wave: