Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Hello, Heathrow!

rosi1.th.jpg rosi2w.th.jpg rosi3.th.jpg rosi4.th.jpg

" Rosie Huntington-Whiteley dresses in all black as she catches a flight out of Heathrow Airport on Tuesday (November 1) in London, England. The 24-year-old model and Transformers: Dark of the Moon actress carried a Loewe " Amazona" bag through the terminal. Late last month, Rosie hosted a Burberry Body event at the Brit brand's boutique in Beverly Hills. Rosie also hit the red carpet late last month for the Hollywood Film Awards, where Transformers was nominated for the Hollywood Movie of the Year Award. "

Source: Just Jared

I just wanna know why she didnt say like ''yeah I'm not in VS anymore'' so we can move on and stop thinking if she is coming back to VS

i think it's one of those things like when they ask an old tv cast if there will ever be a reunion and they say 'well you never say never' even though they all know it'll never happen. We can guess/know there's a chance she's done with VS but she'd probably never say it straight out because you don't what can happen in the future. but i agree xD just outright saying it would be more helpful for us :p

I'm so annoyed she's not gonna be doing the show....I know many people were thrilled that she got that part in Transformers...and I was too,but I knew she'd only do stuff for VS and other modeling here and there. She rocked the show last year...so it's a real shame that she won't be walking.

Barneys New York Hosts Christian Louboutin 20th Anniversary And Book Launch At Beverly Hills Store - November 3, 2011

131345859.jpg 131345865.jpg 131359424.jpg 131359416.jpg 131359423.jpg 131359299.jpg 131359302.jpg 131359420.jpg 131359422.jpg 131359421.jpg

is it only me or has her body changed? her legs got thinner imo...but not liking the fact that she's like only making an appearance at launches and things like that....no big deals besides burberry...i dont want her to transform into an "it-girl" that did one movie in the past and is now sitting in the front rows, show up at launches and with lots of paparazzi shots round...and nobody quite knows what else she's doing...she really is a model and this is what she really should go after! lets hope for the best

DiCaprio, Pitt, Scorsese ... McGuire?

THE Wolf of Wall Street Jordan Belfort was lurking in Melbourne this week before meeting with Leo DiCaprio.

The fast talking former trader who ended up in jail, revealed he was Down Under to discuss the coming movie based on his 2008 memoir, starring DiCaprio as Belfort and directed by Martin Scorsese.

"Leo flew back to the States and I am meeting him when he gets back," Belfort said.

"He is almost done with The Great Gatsby and then my movie is next and to go into production early next year. Leo and Brad Pitt were in a bidding war and it was going up and up and up and I sold it to Leo because he was able to get Scorsese involved."

Based on his salacious autobiography, Belfort revealed DiCaprio's former girlfriend Blake Lively was tipped to play his now ex wife "The Duchess" in the movie.

"I don't think that is happening any more, but I heard rumblings they might get Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the British actress who would be the right fit."

Belfort was in his element at the races at Flemington this week, snaring $5000 and chatting with "good mate" Eddie McGuire.

Not one to miss an opportunity, McGuire was quick to point out Belfort was a "Collingwood man".

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/...x-1226187087125

---

Maybe this explains the VS stuff?

(Not that I know much about it or Rosie :p

But I think she's very beautiful, I would like to see her acting, but it would be awesome if she did both ;) )