Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

really really stricking with ryan...but still very much upset because there's no new campaign nor anything new with vs...which is really sad! loving her new fragrance though...."body" smells amazing ...she's perfect for promoting it...it's made for her!

wishing she returns to vs...would be a big loss for VS not having her anymore...which makes me believe that they keep her even if she doesnt do anything big for'em

really really stricking with ryan...but still very much upset because there's no new campaign nor anything new with vs...which is really sad! loving her new fragrance though...."body" smells amazing ...she's perfect for promoting it...it's made for her!

wishing she returns to vs...would be a big loss for VS not having her anymore...which makes me believe that they keep her even if she doesnt do anything big for'em

OMG SOOOO agree with u... she needs to be in VS , if she is not going to be in the VSFS 2011 that could be sad , shes perfect for the brand :heart:

HighMaintenance: Very true! Just because she didn't renew her contract doesn't mean she has to stop working for them! Many models don't have contracts with VS like you said, and I think that sometimes it gives them more range on what other modeling they want to do, while still being able to do some occasional modeling with VS!

Thanks for the Elle cover muffins!