Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

It sounds as though she's pretty much confirmed for the role now;

Megan Fox's 'T3' Replacement Down To Three Candidates, One Front-Runner

UPDATE: The other actresses on the short-list have been informed that the female lead will go to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, so unless things fall apart at the negotiating table, she's the new Transformers 3 gal.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/05/megan-foxs...e-front-runner/

Edit: Elle now seem to be confirming it: http://www.elleuk.com/news/Star-style-News...28gid%29/544156

I don't know why.. but I an inordinatly pleased that she quite possibly has the job.. However I get the feeling that she may lose some fans over this. Something to do with acting/actors being inferior to models. :idk:

To be honest, I think it's stupid that her fans would not want to be happy for her. She's said herself that she wants to break into acting. I mean this is her chance for her to do that. And some models who turn actresses actually do good jobs at it. They just need to give her a chance to prove herself and be happy that she's getting somewhere. I'm happy for her!

I'm happy for her either way. I want her to do modeling but I also wouldn't mind seeing her get bigger jobs like this. I've been a fan of Rosie for over 5 years and that won't change anytime soon. So if she did get the role then congrats to her and I will be watching her next year.

To me this is all so random <_< .. i mean i know transformers is a movie that is not really known for good acting but the casting candidates just seem strange for such an A list movie. I love Rosie i think she's a great model i just hope the third film is better than that horrible second one they had. I don't want Rosie to be associated with such nonsense ... but i agree it will be amazing exposure and can open up new doors for her! However who knows if she's for sure casted sometimes these sites get it wrong but it sort of sounds like a sure thing..

I adore Rosie and I was actually really excited that she and Miranda were being considered for the Transformers 3 role. I'm not a big Megan Fox fan, but I will admit she is hot. If it wasn't for Transformers, she never would have gotten as popular as she is now. Although I'm hoping this acting stint won't harm her career as a model (she might even like acting so much that she switches over???), I'm really happy for Rosie, b/c this will undoubtedly bring her LOTS of attention.