Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

AMAZING news for Rosie, from her PR agent's website:

Rosie and acclaimed photographer Rankin will be working together to produce a book entirely dedicated to her. Rosiex10, shot in California, will be a hard-back book out later this year.

Already available for pre order on amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rosie-X10-Rankin/d...5049&sr=8-3

Rosie and acclaimed photographer Rankin will be working together to produce a book entirely dedicated to her. Rosiex10, shot in California, will be a hard-back book out later this year.

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Already available for pre order on amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rosie-X10-Rankin/d...5049&sr=8-3

Ooooooooooo LA LA :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

OMG!!!! That's fantastic about the book!!! Didn't Rankin do a book on Heidi Klum? If Rosie's book is anything like Heidi's then I can't WAIT to get my hands on it.

BTW, can someone tell me approximately how much this book will be in US dollars?

Guest kalyn
OMG!!!! That's fantastic about the book!!! Didn't Rankin do a book on Heidi Klum? If Rosie's book is anything like Heidi's then I can't WAIT to get my hands on it.

BTW, can someone tell me approximately how much this book will be in US dollars?

I looked it up and the answers were in the $43-$49 range.

It says on amazon.com its $37.80 plus free shipping. I'm so getting that book. Does anyone know the actual date it will be out?

I'm sure I've seen September 1st somewhere....not sure if I'm imagining that, but it is definitely out this year.

Edit: I wasn't imagining it, this website gives the publishing date; http://www.turnaround-uk.com/rosie-x10

^^Two hours from LA? Then you're either from San Diego county or from Valencia. I guess you and I are the only ones that's gonna be there.

Got some new candid pix! At least we know Rosie is in Los Angeles, so this event on Tuesday really is happening!

ROSIE & JASON SHOPPING IN BEVERLY HILLS

MAY 8TH, 2010 - BH 90210

nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.1.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.2.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.3.jpg

nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.4.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.5.jpg

nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.6.jpg

PHOTOG CREDIT: Prime Optimus (yes, that's really his name)

:laugh:

^^Two hours from LA? Then you're either from San Diego county or from Valencia. I guess you and I are the only ones that's gonna be there.

Got some new candid pix! At least we know Rosie is in Los Angeles, so this event on Tuesday really is happening!

ROSIE & JASON SHOPPING IN BEVERLY HILLS

MAY 8TH, 2010 - BH 90210

post-35528-0-1446092114-98665_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446092115-01784_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446092115-03323_thumb.jpg

post-35528-0-1446092115-06581_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446092115-08915_thumb.jpg

post-35528-0-1446092115-12181_thumb.jpg

PHOTOG CREDIT: Prime Optimus (yes, that's really his name)

:laugh:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW they looks SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute together, if they had kids DANG SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: