Neo52285

Nooooo way! I've loved her ever since

i laid eyes on her, which was since i was like 8 or 9

and now I'm 15, Honey I will always love her,

and you will always see me posting here on

Bellazon for the longest. I stick to what i love

unlike some people.

Sorry to be so off topic

Well as long as your not one of those creepy obsessed stalker kind of fans, then its all good :)

Do i lurk around Adriana and follow her around?

Hmm. . NO <_< I would faint to be even 2 steps away from

her. :wub: So that's a NO for your statements.

:wave:

I wouldn't faint, I'd melt!

SO

Just kidding ;)

Honestly, I don't know what i would do.

To be 2 steps from Adriana is like being 2 steps

from an angel. I don't know how to explain the

feeling, but when i meet her one of my goals in

life will be complete, not to mention it will be

the happiest day of my life x 3

Limalicious never say "always" or "never"... I as well love Adriana to death, but to the extend you are obsessed with her will once fade away...I bet once you are 20+ and have your own life & work & things to worry about & your busy etc Adriana wouldn't be your first priority & you wouldn't have the time to sit on the computer & look at her pictures & faint .. Eventually everyone grows out of their obsession... Especially if it's a person they are a fan of.

Oh and god knows what she'll be doing in so many years..Hope she'll still be in the spotlight :)

idon't want to be rude or something like that ;) but don't you exagerate?i mean people who say such things are not a little bit obssessed?i'm just asking you,because i'm a little bit afraid when i hear " i can't imagine my life..." will adriana help you to get your own life?to be happy?i mean when i see a pic of adri or see her on tv i'm happy,it makes me smile but one day she won't be a model anymore and they will forget her...and you what will you do when she stops modelling?maybe it's not the right thread if you want to answer me go to "discussion" thread,i'm just curious don't get me wrong,i'm just upset and try to understand you without judging you,i like talking :)

i've just read what betty wrote,i feel the same!for my part before i was more obssessed and now im 22 so a lot of things have changed,adriana is a kind of "trend" today it's her and in a few years there will be other models and it will hapen too.10 years ago people loved claudia cindy and so on and adriana is not even the most know supermodel and she is 26 i mean in france nobody knows her except some fans and when i show pics of her they don't react so she's famous that's a factor which increases people's obssession if you want to discuss about that you can answer in the other thread i like sharing points of view :)

Limalicious, Lovelife and Betty are right. You gotta realise that. On the other hand, you're probably quite young (I don't know you're age) so keep on enjoying Adriana, but as Betty says, it will fade one day and believe me that's a good thing! It wouldn't be good if you keep being obsessed by Adriana the rest of your life!

Do keep on posting and sharing pictures with us, but realize the thing that Betty Lovelife and I mentioned.

Greets Limalicious! :wave:

Smooth Operator

I've said this before and I'll say it again.

Any sort of obsession stems from boredom and as soon as you

have other serious things to think about you won't be constantly logged onto BZ waiting for new pics or replying to every post and just repeating yourself.

Everyone has obsessions when they're young. It's what makes them feel different and talented.

I know people who do every type of dance imaginable and compete and are constantly training. That's what makes them happy and it makes them happy because it makes them feel unique. It becomes a distinguishing characteristic for them; everyone knows them for their dance. There are people who are obsessed with music and take pride in knowing tonnes of great underground bands that no ones ever heard of. There's nothing wrong with being passionate about something that is important to you and no one else that you know, but you'll grow out of it.

I grew out of my obsession with Adriana and I'm only 14 years old!

:laugh:

It's just that I started taking other things more seriously; but look at me now. I still love her to bits! She just doesn't define me anymore. So we aren't saying that you'll ever stop loving Adriana; ten years from now you might read something in a paper about her having a kid and you'll probably get really happy. But ten years from now you probably won't be addicted to BZ.

Like everyone else here I'm just trying to talk because I'm very opinionated so I can't see a discussion without joining in.

:hehe:

I'm not saying anything negative.