Bellazon

Maybelline

Neo52285

I've said this before and I'll say it again.

Any sort of obsession stems from boredom and as soon as you

have other serious things to think about you won't be constantly logged onto BZ waiting for new pics or replying to every post and just repeating yourself.

Everyone has obsessions when they're young. It's what makes them feel different and talented.

I know people who do every type of dance imaginable and compete and are constantly training. That's what makes them happy and it makes them happy because it makes them feel unique. It becomes a distinguishing characteristic for them; everyone knows them for their dance. There are people who are obsessed with music and take pride in knowing tonnes of great underground bands that no ones ever heard of. There's nothing wrong with being passionate about something that is important to you and no one else that you know, but you'll grow out of it.

I grew out of my obsession with Adriana and I'm only 14 years old!

:laugh:

It's just that I started taking other things more seriously; but look at me now. I still love her to bits! She just doesn't define me anymore. So we aren't saying that you'll ever stop loving Adriana; ten years from now you might read something in a paper about her having a kid and you'll probably get really happy. But ten years from now you probably won't be addicted to BZ.

Like everyone else here I'm just trying to talk because I'm very opinionated so I can't see a discussion without joining in.

:hehe:

I'm not saying anything negative.

It seems as if this conversation starts all the time, and it seems as if its never

going to end, so I'm going to end it now. You guys don't know anything about me,

you don't even know how I look like, my personality. All you know is that I'm a HUGE

fan of Adriana. I didn't discover Adriana by just logging on to BZ and like 0hh she's gorgeous.

NO first seeing Adriana is a whole diffrent story and happened any years ago, and

not on BZ <_< I don't get all my pictures from BZ I'm not lazy. I think i have a free will to

reply to the thread constantly or " REPEAT " myself on the thread, like you actually

go back and look at what i say in posts :yuckky:

I may not BE AS obsessed with Adriana 10 years from now

but i can be a grown ass woman, and see her picture and still scream

and hug it for 30 minutes, and try to steal it like i do now :laugh: :laugh:

We all love Adriana.[ well some still do ]Not every thing changes, everyone is diffrent.

I'm not trying to say anything rude/ negative to any of you.

But uhhh. I'm done trying to explain myself.

Good byeee :]

:wave:

i dont judge you :) but i meant that obession is a little a bit like a "dream" and i know people who met her and they became less obsessed , indeed things change when you realise that they are people like "us", if she was not a model maybe you would not even look at her in the street,maybe... have a good day all of you :) thank for the pics

I agree with what Smoothie said.

I personally love and value everyone on here because they're all fans of Adriana and I really appreciate every effort that they make to post pictures and participate in discussions.

I (regretably) think that you're misinterpreting what we're saying because I definitely didn't say anything about people just discovering Adriana through BZ and you quoted a post of mine and wrote a full paragraph about how you've loved Adriana forever (like we all have) and didn't just 'log into BZ like OHh she's gorgeous.'

I really don't want you to misunderstand what I'm saying.

Most of what I said in that post wasn't even directed at you, or anyone else for that matter. It was just me talking about my own experiences and opinions.

:blush:

I'm not upset right now (even though you blatantly implied that I don't love Adriana just because I said I'm not obsessed with her <_< ) nor am I trying to insult anyone so I don't want anyone to feel like they have to have a hostile reaction to what I'm saying. I don't think that you'll be angry at what I'm saying right now, but I also didn't think you'd get upset from my last post so I'm just tyring to make myself clear.

:flower:

i think nobody misunderstood :) everyone has a different point of view and i think she understood that we meant her obsession might decrease it is a fact for a lot of people among us , we all have been very obsesed ( for most of people) but one day it will change i think, nevertheless thk to all of u for your great posts!what is the last commercial ( maybelline) she did?thk u

Ahh, W.E

I know myself. <_<

I'm not gonna reply anymore cuz

this conversation is stupid

and i don't feel like replying to Laffy's

8439483 paragraphs of non-sense.

You guys said what you had to

say that that was what i had to say.

That will be the last post i make another

this stupid crap

Your not god, You don't know what will

happen in the next 10 years.

Why don't you guys go to a Ale,

Karolina, Doutzen fan and harrase them

about that mess.

I swear these days you can't idolize

someone without saying your not gonna

obsess over Adriana in the next 10 years.

Let a Fan be a damn fan.

SHIT.

:wave: