Bellazon

Maybelline

Neo52285

Woohoo. Am back from a hectic and nightmarish holiday season, and I come bringing new scans. The last one of this batch was printed in Marie Claire UK Feb 2008, which I bought this afternoon. :)

th_65362_maybelline_149_122_396lo.jpg th_65369_maybelline_150_122_73lo.jpg th_65391_maybelline_151_122_142lo.jpg th_65401_maybelline_152_122_100lo.jpg th_65404_maybelline_153_122_1179lo.jpg th_65421_maybelline_154_122_822lo.jpg

Scans by me, all are a minimum of 1700 pixels in size. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :)

Thanks Betty.

lol, I sat down to watch this documentary called "The Decandence of Modern Life" which takes place in Australia. So in the introduction there's a montage showing random scenery from Australian city life and there's a bus pulling up a street. And guess what's on the side of the bus? A huge Mayelline poster of Adriana, spanning the entire length of the bus. For a second there I thought I was losing it so I rewinded to double-check and nope, it was Adriana. So even in Australia there's busses driving around with her picture.

I might upload it tomorrow just for the hell of it heh...

Time to watch the rest now...

Thanks Betty.

lol, I sat down to watch this documentary called "The Decandence of Modern Life" which takes place in Australia. So in the introduction there's a montage showing random scenery from Australian city life and there's a bus pulling up a street. And guess what's on the side of the bus? A huge Mayelline poster of Adriana, spanning the entire length of the bus. For a second there I thought I was losing it so I rewinded to double-check and nope, it was Adriana. So even in Australia there's busses driving around with her picture.

I might upload it tomorrow just for the hell of it heh...

Time to watch the rest now...