Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

25 minutes ago, Corner said:

Irina definitely overshadowed her on this one 

I’m not a fan of this second one. I don’t like how you can’t see a third of her face either. And the visor looks weird too cause it’s hard to tell what it is. But I don’t blame Adriana for this. Whoever picked the covers did her dirty. Adriana’s eyes should be what’s highlighted when doing a shot this up close with her. But no you can barley see one eye. And then it looks like the angle is kinda weird too cause her nostrils look different.

3 hours ago, Corner said:

Irina definitely overshadowed her on this one 

On their join cover? I don't think so, your eyes, well atleast mine, go to Adriana first because she has more expression on her face. On the other covers, as Lucy mentioned, that may be a different story because the covers are incomparable. You have full body shots of Irina and Adriana's is a close up on her face. It was a difference in shots they chose. But on their joint cover, Irina did not overshadow Adriana, not with her lack of expression compared to Adriana

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

On their join cover? I don't think so, your eyes, well atleast mine, go to Adriana first because she has more expression on her face. On the other covers, as Lucy mentioned, that may be a different story because the covers are incomparable. You have full body shots of Irina and Adriana's is a close up on her face. It was a difference in shots they chose. But on their joint cover, Irina did not overshadow Adriana, not with her lack of expression compared to Adriana

I think they meant on the second covers posted. I don’t really like Adriana’s second one although i do like the third. As I said, it’s the concept I really don’t like not Adriana. I wish it would have been a full body shot instead cause all her 3 are up close. But I definitely don’t think Irina overshadowed her on the one they did together. I’m not just being biased but I agree that Adriana face grabbed my attention more. No shade at Irina but it looks like Irina is just laying there while Adriana is giving the camera that look and more expression. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I think they meant on the second covers posted. I don’t really like Adriana’s second one although i do like the third. As I said, it’s the concept I really don’t like not Adriana. I wish it would have been a full body shot instead cause all her 3 are up close. But I definitely don’t think Irina overshadowed her on the one they did together. I’m not just being biased but I agree that Adriana face grabbed my attention more. No shade at Irina but it looks like Irina is just laying there while Adriana is giving the camera that look and more expression. 

Yeah, and from the comments that I have seen everybody feels that way. I don't think its a biased thing because Irina has her own fans as well at this point. She's bulding her brand more and people like her. So many people like them both.  But Adriana at this point has gotten exceptionally good at modelling. She knows how to use both her body and face to get a good shot. Irina is still at the just being there stage when it comes to her face. I am not a fan of that makeup/photoshop of neither of them however, I can't wait to get editorial photos. Because it seems like with Adriana they just went for face shot on covers and Irina body shot on covers. I see the logic because like I said, Adriana knows how to use her face and eyes for a cover, more so than Irina. And Irina has a great body and knows how to use it

45 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah, and from the comments that I have seen everybody feels that way. I don't think its a biased thing because Irina has her own fans as well at this point. She's bulding her brand more and people like her. So many people like them both.  But Adriana at this point has gotten exceptionally good at modelling. She knows how to use both her body and face to get a good shot. Irina is still at the just being there stage when it comes to her face. I am not a fan of that makeup/photoshop of neither of them however, I can't wait to get editorial photos. Because it seems like with Adriana they just went for face shot on covers and Irina body shot on covers. I see the logic because like I said, Adriana knows how to use her face and eyes for a cover, more so than Irina. And Irina has a great body and knows how to use it

I don’t want to discredit Irina cause she is a really good model of today but I think many of Irina’s fans come from people who know her as CR7 and Bradley Coopers ex. Yeah she is being used a lot by top designers in the last years but that doesn’t get you anywhere near as much attention as what she’s gotten from her dating history. As I said no hate towards Irina, but i kinda agreed with a comment I saw about it being a bit weird that Irina is also being called a fashion legend on the Vogue cover. I think she’s on her way there as you said tho. Adriana is recognized because of her work while I don’t think that’s where Irina's mainly known for.

Yeah Adriana’s 3rd cover does look too photoshopped. I initially thought it was Irina and I’ve never confused the two. 

Vogue Magazine (Spain), Aug 2019

Luigi & Iango photos

vog190719BZNimage101.jpg vog190719BZNimage102.jpg vog190719BZNimage103.jpg vog190719BZNimage104.jpg vog190719BZNimage105.jpg vog190719BZNimage106.jpg vog190719BZNimage107.jpg vog190719BZNimage108.jpg vog190719BZNimage109.jpg vog190719BZNimage111.jpg vog190719BZNimage112.jpg vog190719BZNimage113.jpg vog190719BZNimage114.jpg vog190719BZNimage115.jpg vog190719BZNimage116.jpg vog190719BZNimage117.jpg vog190719BZNimage118.jpg vog190719BZNimage119.jpg vog190719BZNimage120.jpg vog190719BZNimage121.jpg vog190719BZNimage122.jpg vog190719BZNimage123.jpg vog190719BZNimage124.jpg vog190719BZNimage125.jpg vog190719BZNimage126.jpg

NUDITY

Spoiler

vog190719BZNimage110.jpg

Edited by Clauds
Nudity must be text-linked or posted under the spoiler tag with a clear warning.