Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

On the other hand what took Meisel so long to give her a cover? Most models get it soon after they get to the top, many examples here, I wish she was styled more a la Candice's VI.

Yeah, Italian V cover is so major, it usually opens up a lot of doors for starting models that's why I wonder why she hasn't had one earlier.

I don't understand guys! All the time we want Adriana on Vogue Italian cover and she finally get one..You say it's ugly! Like seriously? She's not Candice she is ADRIANA so that's mean she has different style..I think she looks gorgeous..different style but still beautiful  :gocho:

I don't understand guys! All the time we want Adriana on Vogue Italian cover and she finally get one..You say it's ugly! Like seriously? She's not Candice she is ADRIANA so that's mean she has different style..I think she looks gorgeous..different style but still beautiful  :gocho:

It's not because it's Adriana that everything is perfect. Of course she looks flawless, but the cover isn't good. I don't understand what you are liking here (besides Adriana's face). I was expecting something really huge and I'm really disapointed. But that's amazing that she has this cover but she deserves better than this I'm sorry. She can do a lot better and I don't understand the people who decided of the scene, of the context, of the clothes ect... Why not a photoshoot outside or something else I don't know. But this grey background is so simple that it's boring. That's a shame actually. Give that to an other model, but come on, not to Adriana.

Ifeel like whoever chose this cover is out to get her. The styling is horrid and Adriana's beauty is the only saving grace here. If the video is anything to go by, there are greater photos that would have made a better cover. In the great scheme of things though, it's still Vogue Italia and that's huuuge.

I'm happy she's on cover! But to be honest whole shoot looks bit like Harper's Bazaar part 2 lol the background and the styling aswell, this is just bit more sporty but I agree, it could be better, I wish they could give her a dress and heels for once and stop making her badass and sporty, I hope vogue brazil will be better