• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Russian Cosmo :)

post-9234-0-1446018897-31027_thumb.jpgpost-9234-0-1446018897-41795_thumb.jpg

Translation

headline: 24 hours with a star

8 AM "New day"

Quote:Morning should be always positive. After all new day gives us so much emotions, meetings and creative plans, therefore and morning should be always positive. I not the fan of sport-halls, but in the morning I do special gymnastics of exercises on an extension and maintenance of a tone of a skin. Then a contrast shower which fills a body with liveliness, and a coffee cup. In an everyday life I love a natural and easy make-up. For this reason I very much like a "satin fluide" (see the picture :) from Maybelline. I have tried it during shootings and have been subdued by an air structure which instantly smoothes a skin, does a time imperceptible and improves a complexion. (i'm not good with make-up terminology :)

11 AM "The world of creative people"

Quote:I am very glad that I am a part of Maybelline. After all it is mark for modern, bright and dynamical women who go only forward!

I adore to act in commercials of this brand as on a platform the drive and unique creative atmosphere, besides scenarios always very bright and interesting always reign.

I have received so much pleasant impressions, acting in the last commercial!

3 PM "Family affairs(matters)"

Quote:I devote all free time to my family and charity. I cannot indifferently look as children in my native city Salvador live in misery, therefore I try to make everything that in my forces to help children's shelters and children from poor and unsuccessful families.

We with the husband wait for birth before Christmas of our first baby! For us it will be the best gift!

7 PM "Fashion as art"

Quote:I work for a long time already with the most known world couturiers and fashion houses. But each time, leaving on a podium and showing collections, I do not cease to admire depth of talent and a subtlety of taste of masters of a fashion.

And I am very glad that to me have had the luck to work with such great artists of a fashion

ADRIANAFLIMA

• 2 weeks later...