Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Matt Harvey caught kissing Adriana Lima

asasasasasasasasasasasas.png.aeed41668cb6b955a150d8be6471c5d7.png

His fastball may be dropping off, but he’s still got game!

Here are the first photos of Mets bad boy pitcher Matt Harvey getting very cozy, and a little boozy, with Victoria’s Secret supermodel Adriana Lima during an intimate late-night, waterfront dinner in Miami.

The pair arrived by yacht, and then enjoyed champagne, margaritas, oysters, and each other for hours at the ritzy River Yacht Club.

It’s an ideal match for the model-izing Harvey, 27, and the athlete-craving Lima, 36

He’s been spotted with multiple mannequins over the years, including another Victoria’s Secret stunner, Devon Windsor. He’s also squired Anne Vyalitsyna, Ashley Haas, Shannon Rusbuldt, Ania Cywinska and Asha Leo.

And Lima recently split from New England Patriots receiver Julian Edelman, reportedly in part due to the strain of their long-distance relationship.

Fortunately for our lovebirds, both Lima and Harvey — who’s training some 100 miles north at the Mets’ facility in Port St. Lucie — are based in Florida.

http://pagesix.com/2017/03/16/matt-harvey-caught-kissing-adriana-lima/

22 minutes ago, jamiya said:

What a relief ! She has good friends who would give her such advice.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/03/16/adriana-lima-warned-about-matt-harvey-friends-heartbreaker/

Adriana Lima & Matt Harvey: Friends Keep Warning Her That He’s A ‘Heartbreaker’

Matt is such a player, he’s broken a lot of girls’ hearts,” a source told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “Adriana is a total sweetie no one wants to see her get hurt by this guy. She might be older than he is but he’s got way more experience if you know what I mean. She’s actually quite innocent. Her friends are super worried that he’s going to end up hurting her.”

It sounds completely fake lol 

Adriana Lima Kisses Matt Harvey: Inside Her New Romance  

"Adriana is dating and keeping things light!" a source tells E! News exclusively. "She enjoys meeting new people and good dinners with friends. Her main focus is work and her family." Though things appear to be going well with Harvey (with whom she shared a sexy kiss), the source adds, "She is not looking for anything serious at this time and is just enjoying herself."

Surprisingly, dating hasn't always come easy for Lima. As the supermodel told GQ, "Usually, guys are nervous. I think they are afraid of me. I don't think I look scary. Be however you are. Don't try to be what you're not. If you're nervous, be nervous. If you're shy, be shy. It's cute."

And hopefully Harvey was on his best behavior Wednesday. "A man needs to be polite, not just to me but to everyone. I watch that. How does he treat the waiter? How does he treat the coat-check girl? How does he treat the driver?" the Brazilian beauty told the magazine. "Don't give orders to these people. You don't own everything around you. Treat people with respect."

http://www.eonline.com/news/836814/adriana-lima-kisses-matt-harvey-inside-her-new-romance

"She is not looking for anything serious at this time and is just enjoying herself." 

She didn't look like it and thats more fitting for someone in their 20's.Funny enough, her 20s weren't spent like this. Its def  Not fitting for someone who is in their mid 30s and has two kids.

So, my question still is, "where is Adriana's head at right now?"

16 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

"She is not looking for anything serious at this time and is just enjoying herself." 

She didn't look like it and thats more fitting for someone in their 20's.Funny enough, her 20s weren't spent like this. Its def  Not fitting for someone who is in their mid 30s and has two kids.

So, my question still is, "where is Adriana's head at right now?"

Maybe she's doing these things now because she didn't to the whole "casually" dating thing when she was in her 20s? A lot of people casually date in their 20s, it seems she hasn't and I assume that's why she maybe feels like this is better for her than jumping into a serious relationship. I don't really understand the problem here, because if she would get into a serious relationship people would say she has to take time for herself and not get too serious too fast, and when she casually dates someone people act like she has just committed the worst crime imaginable and should be deeply ashamed of herself? I don't get it lol. 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Maybe she's doing these things now because she didn't to the whole "casually" dating thing when she was in her 20s? A lot of people casually date in their 20s, it seems she hasn't and I assume that's why she maybe feels like this is better for her than jumping into a serious relationship. I don't really understand the problem here, because if she would get into a serious relationship people would say she has to take time for herself and not get too serious too fast, and when she casually dates someone people act like she has just committed the worst crime imaginable and should be deeply ashamed of herself? I don't get it lol. 

Either way it goes adriana clearly should take more time to herself, and if not to herself then atleast her KIDS. I'm not saying adriana is a horrible mom but as I stated before, there is no need to keep on dating around so quickly. The fact that she has to keep doing it these days is probably a SIGN that she should focus even more on herself and her family. Adriana is finding herself in a damn cycle. Clearly its an unlikeable cycle looking at the quotes she posts and what not. She has the chance to break that shit, and to move away from it. She just doesn't.

The least she can do is stop complaining about relationships and men, because she keeps putting herself with it. I don't get how you don't get it.

Every since 2014 Adriana has found herself in a cycle that is cringe worthy for us to see and obviously hurtful for her. Get with a guy, takes things fast OR slowly, dude betrays her (I guess) as expected, she doesn't appear to be ok visibly and she posts quotes about men/relationships/women being strong. We have seen this three times already. Its clearly time for some changes. And one of those may be her dating around and what not. Something has to change. Her taste in men isn't changing, so maybe the way and how quickly she dates should. Maybe she can spend that time re-evaluating WHY this always happens and what she should do herself to keep it from happening again. Maybe she can also take the time to spend even more time with her family or even working instead of that. Maybe she shouldn't be "enjoying" herself with guys in such a way when that is the same mouth she will kiss her kids with. This isn't rational to me.

You can say what you want Luna, but clearly what she has been doing for the past two years isn't working. You can't deny that. What she has been doing, is not working. And even if you do I don't agree with you. I have a genuine concern for her, her mentality, and her family. So you and all the other fans like you, can stop coming at fans such as me like we hate her or something. Be real