Bellazon

News

Neo52285

How much longer til the baby(s?) get here??? It seems like I'm reading so many places that she will be at the VSFS. How can that be? I'd love it. A year without her is like a really bad mess-up. :p :heart:

Be there as in pre-taped footage possibly, but who knows. Don't know what they could do this year. VS said she would be a part of it so we will just have to wait and see.

thats true!

group? u mean the victoria secret group? :whistle:

im exctited about her baby ..and her comeback :)

Haha, no! I mean like a hospital tour which they usually give new mothers just to show them around and tell them what to expect etc. I think we're all excited for her comeback. I'm expecting very big things.

Following the success of "Vicky Cristina Barcelona," Woody Allen will make Rio de Janeiro the setting for his next movie -- and he apparently wants supermodel Adriana Lima as his muse. Allen sent his associate producers to the Brazilian city last week to scout for locations, and local authorities offered $1.8 million to cover his costs while there. Meanwhile, Allen has his eye on giving supermodel Lima a role in the picture. According to Brazil's Glamurama magazine gossip Anderson Antunes : "In a recent meeting in New York with Brazilian producers, Allen confessed that he is 'fascinated' by her beauty." Pregnant Lima's first acting role was in "The Wife," followed by appearances in "How I Met Your Mother" and "Ugly Betty." Allen's rep didn't get back to us, but Lima's rep said, "Adriana has not been approached, but she is flattered by his comments."

NY Post

hard to believe that. Allen always works with experienced and schooled actresses, and Adriana hasn`t got that.

Following the success of "Vicky Cristina Barcelona," Woody Allen will make Rio de Janeiro the setting for his next movie -- and he apparently wants supermodel Adriana Lima as his muse. Allen sent his associate producers to the Brazilian city last week to scout for locations, and local authorities offered $1.8 million to cover his costs while there. Meanwhile, Allen has his eye on giving supermodel Lima a role in the picture. According to Brazil's Glamurama magazine gossip Anderson Antunes : "In a recent meeting in New York with Brazilian producers, Allen confessed that he is 'fascinated' by her beauty." Pregnant Lima's first acting role was in "The Wife," followed by appearances in "How I Met Your Mother" and "Ugly Betty." Allen's rep didn't get back to us, but Lima's rep said, "Adriana has not been approached, but she is flattered by his comments."

NY Post

hard to believe that. Allen always works with experienced and schooled actresses, and Adriana hasn`t got that.

What's so hard to believe? It happened. Her name came out of his mouth. He didn't deny it and Adriana's people responded and said she was flattered. There was an article before this one where, like this article states, he talked about her during dinner and asked everyone at the table if they thought that she would take a part in his movie if he offered it to her. So it's not about her being a good actress or not. He'll be the judge of that one, I guess. Since it's his movie. But it's a very big deal that he even thought of her for a part. Since Adriana responded, the ball is back in his court. We'll see what happens.

Two words: SCARLETT JOHANSSON. She's not an experienced or schooled actress yet Woody keeps putting her horrible acting skills in his movies. That's right, hard to believe.

Two words: SCARLETT JOHANSSON. She's not an experienced or schooled actress yet Woody keeps putting her horrible acting skills in his movies. That's right, hard to believe.

:wave: Who cares if Adriana is a good actress or not??? I don't! She is so beautiful, that nothing else matters! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
shes been pregnant for like 10 months :rofl:

Just 10?

Adriana is goin' to be in the World Record Guiness Book 2010 for the longest pregnancy of all times, she's like 12 months now

:laugh: :laugh:

Adriana Lima now has a little angel of her own: the Victoria's Secret model and her husband, NBA star Marko Jaric, welcomed a daughter on Sunday in New York City.

"Adriana and Marko are thrilled to announce they had a baby girl, Valentina Lima Jaric," a rep for Lima tells PEOPLE. "Mother, father and baby are all doing well."

Lima, 28, met the Memphis Grizzlies star, 31, in 2006 and got engaged two years later on Lima's 27th birthday. The couple eloped on Valentine's Day this year, tying the knot in a small, private civil ceremony in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

Soon after the honeymoon, Lima learned she was expecting. "We are so excited!" she told PEOPLE at the time. "We wanted this. We were ready."

"Even in my wildest days I knew that I wanted to be the ultimate family man," Jaric adds. "We're ready to settle down."

Source

Congrats! =]