Bellazon

News

Neo52285

March? ... We have to wait 'til March? ... Damn it, it feels like we're goin' to wait forever >.<

I know! That's what I said too and that's what they said, but I'm sure she'll be working before then. I'm thinking they meant that's when we'll start seeing her in the catalog again

March? ... We have to wait 'til March? ... Damn it, it feels like we're goin' to wait forever >.<

I know! That's what I said too and that's what they said, but I'm sure she'll be working before then. I'm thinking they meant that's when we'll start seeing her in the catalog again

Yeah i hope they meant that she's goin' to start workin' in January but we have to wait until March to see her in catalog & sutff ... B/c if she start workin' in March when are we goin' to see her? June? July? :cry:

Quick Summery lol

She isn't moving across seas, she's pretty much got her body back (been said by about 10 people lol) and she's VS's highest paid model beside Heidi, Ale right behind her and she's not leaving anytime soon. Adriana and Ale aren't going anywhere, for a long time. Like I said maybe in 5-7 years...people can keep hoping but it's not gonna happen.

:rofl: i love your posts. Thanks LS

They also said she'd be a part of the VS fashion show :/ that didn't happen. I just want her back to work. I miss her :(

Well she filmed stuff and etc (as well as the other angels) and CBS didn't include it, so that wasn't really VS's fault. Adriana wasn't the only angel they did that too, they cut a lot of stuff due to the Model search <_<

^^Sure. But in the context of the show, how exactly would any of Spanky's filmed segments fit into the thread of it all? Excluding them was a smart move. And that piece of film will never see the light of day.

For corn's sake, I can guarantee there is footage out there of Jamie Lee's reaction had she won the model search contest (as well as Kylie's loser reaction), and I'm sure that will NEVER see the light of day, either.

• 2 weeks later...

Adriana is coming to Salvador in March

Adriana will bring Valentina to Salvador in March, Her grandparents Julia and Beraldo didnt meet Valentina yet and they cant wait for it. Adriana wanted to bring them to New York, but since they cant travel for so many hours so decide to wait in Salvador. She also plan to travel with Valentina to Itapuã because she have a lot of family living there.

Source: Tribuna da Bahia

• 4 weeks later...

on the Italian review, one says that only they have celebrated the Serbian New Year's Day, but mark is fallen in love of adriana, mark was to Milan for realmadrid armani jeans of basket:

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/gossi...colo29431.shtml

What makes Marko Jaric and the beautifulst Nina us Senicar to late night all' escape of the Armani discotheque of Milan? Adriana Lima, wife of the cestista of Real Madrid, can be calm. The two, compatriots, like filler ' Chi' they celebrated the ' Serbo' New Year's Day; that, according to tradition it falls two weeks after ours. For they therefore only a simple divertimento and evening svago.

:wave::wave:

You all need to know, Spanky IS moving to Spain according to her hubsand

"Adriana, de hecho, vino ayer (por el sábado) a Madrid, por poco tiempo... Necesita estar de vuelta en Nueva York mañana (por hoy), porque tenemos un bebé y obviamente como madre sufre mucho... Yo también, pero imagínate ella. Volverá y tal vez se mude (a Madrid) en diez días, un par de semanas".

"Adriana in fact, came here yesterday (Saturday) to Madrid, just for a little time ... But she needs to go back to NYC (today, Sunday) because we have a baby & as a mother she sufers a lot ... Same for me, but it's worst for her. She'll be back, & probably she is moving here (to Madrid) in ten days, or a couple of weeks"

- (¿Estás preocupado por los paparazzi, por la prensa rosa?): "No mucho porque con el bebé no salimos mucho... Y ahora llegan momentos importantes para el equipo, así que yo estoy muy centrado en mi carrera... y ella en la suya. Si un paparazzi te pilla, te ha pillado, no puedes hacer nada".

- (Are you worried for the paparazzi, the press?): Not really, because w/the baby we don't go out that much ... But now there's huge moments for the team coming, so im focussed on my career ... & she is on her. If a paparazzi see you, he see you, there's nothing you can do"

SOURCE

You read it right ... Go to work spanish paparazzis! I want pictures of Valentina ASAP!

keep in mind it most likely means they are COMING to Madrid. Adriana is based in Ny and has started working again, so I don't think she'd be moving to Madrid, when marko is only playing the rest of the season...and they just bought a new home in Miami. But even if they do, just add the home to the list of ones she has what I think she has like 7 now lol Brazil, NYC, LA, Paris, Miami, and Serbia...just add it to the list. In all seriousness, I think Marko means coming from the video I seen he messes up his words, and I know NO couple who doesn't know exactly when the other is MOVING across country...so I'm guessing he means coming for a couple weeks visit :) But I'm so excited to here she is focusing on her work again and working YAY!

Doesn't look like she's lost all her baby weight :( very puffy still.. almost doesn't look like the same person.

Adriana - VS needs you o.O Hurry and come back *died a little on the inside*

Edit: Wow she looks pissy... x.x I wish those two would just divorce and get it over with. /pets Shhh

She looks like she's at a game, why would she miss her daughter? A day apart from your baby is healthy... not to mention sanity saving, and it's not like she's going to be gone for a week lololol just a couple of hours.

No that look thar is what I like to call Wife Agro. I give my own husband it from time to time when I wish he'd die.... or go very very far away from me so I don't hurt him. You know good and well with that kind of look she's watching her man hoping to hell he trips on something and falls flat on his ass just so she can get a laugh for the day. x.x