Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
Supermodel Adriana Lima may be the only pregnant woman who isn't craving chocolate.

"It's funny because I used to love chocolate -- I was such a chocolate lover until I got pregnant!" she told Usmagazine.com at a Louis Vuitton event in NYC Monday. "But now it just doesn't appeal to me at all. I haven't really had any since I got pregnant."

The Victoria's Secret stunner -- who announced she and new husband, NBA player Marko Jaric, were expecting their first child in May -- hopes her sweet tooth isn't gone forever.

"I guess that's a good thing since it's chocolate and it's probably not good for the baby to eat too much sugar, but I hope I get my love of chocolate back afterwards because I really did enjoy it!" she tells Us.

Still, the chocolate detox seems to be agreeing with her.

"I've really never felt better," she says of being pregnant. "I feel like I'm glowing because I just -- right now --I just have everything. My life is complete right in this moment."

Although the Brazilian model tells Us that she plans to be surprised with the sex of the baby, it hasn't stopped her and Jaric from filling the nursery.

"We actually went out and bought a stroller the other day even though I'm only 17 weeks pregnant!" Lima says. "He was telling me that he can't wait to push the stroller around and how he's going to be the proudest dad in the whole world."

Have the soon-to-be parents agreed on any names?

"Not yet!" she tells Us. "But we will!"

Source

Crappy translation, but you get the point:

Brazil manekenka Adrijana Lima, and our famous basketball player Marko Jarić cancel this summer are a great wedding in Serbia, and left gentle emotions, the number of days to the moment when the baby will be the first great fortune that supermodel Adrijana Lima, and our celebrated basketball player Marko Jarić feel while look Prinove , and entered a completely new note in their life. Explicit supružnici enjoy every new day, while waiting for the fall when the first successor to come to the world. Although not yet know the sex of babies, it is certain that the couple who venčao this year on the day of love in the American tourist destination Jackson Hall, equally pleasant and girls and boys. While the anxious wait for their beak, beautiful Brazil manekenka and famous athletes who currently plays for the NBA team Memfis grits, decided to withdraw from large weddings that were originally planned to prepared for their families in Serbia and South America because they are not sure whether the the Adrijana, which is in the sixth month of pregnancy, could well be spent during the celebration. - I do not know if we'll make the wedding in Serbia before Adrijaninog delivery. For now, we still think and dvoumimo is, and what will be our final decision, we will only see - said Marko Story for the explanation of how safe is that in any case will not make a great joy. - We cancel the big wedding because the wedding However, intimate act that should glory only in the circle of our family, not to be proved before the other people. Our former representatives and its better half at the end of June fotografisali are for U.S. Celebrity magazine People, in an interview that was given to them, one najplaćenijih of the world manekenki revealed their former thinking which is not going to ever have a husband and children until three years ago has not met its mark the end of which is now wished to stay until the end of life. I have never been able to see themselves as a married woman who has children. Not because I wanted to, but because it is difficult to find a person for marriage and family - revealed dvadesetosmogodišnja beauty and explained how her acquaintance with Mark changed life. - Everything changed when I met Mark, and from the very beginning of our acquaintance, I could imagine us in the marriage with a large family. On the other hand, Marko is found in the same interview as always wanted to be a family man. - Even in its najluđim days I knew that I will one day be a family man - explained our athletes , overjoyed that the end you have a wife what has always wanted. - Adrijana now eat candy and often that is not justice for her but for the baby, and I have it in such a situation usually say that the baby may want a salad - is the basketball player said through laughter. Although never talk about their intimate wedding, which are performed on the day of Valentine, and they were surprised the world public, famous supružnici but have decided to to the rank of this svečanom during which the bride decided that instead of the white wedding dress black toilet training, which felt great . Their love was the only guest in a small ceremony when pronouncing one faith to another. Despite the modest organization, both agree that it was najromantičniji moment in their life. However, no feeling can not replace the tender emotions that obuzimaju them every time you think to your beak, which shall be the most beautiful New Year's gift.

Source

Basically, it says that they no longer want a huge wedding, that Adriana is 6 months along, and that they don't know the sex of the baby, but would be happy with either a boy or a girl, but we already know it's a boy.

is that a creditable source?

anyway- thanks for the news.

Yes, it is. It's one of the biggest, if not the biggest, media/news outlet in Serbia. It's like the equivalent of People magazine here. They spoke to Marko which it says in the article. You're welcome!

Yes, it is. It's one of the biggest, if not the biggest, media/news outlet in Serbia. It's like the equivalent of People magazine here. They spoke to Marko which it says in the article. You're welcome!

I wonder why the don't want a big wedding anymore? I mean its not like they are lacking funds. lol

I wonder why the don't want a big wedding anymore? I mean its not like they are lacking funds. lol

I don't know, but in the interview it said that they decided not to have the large weddings that were originally planned for both of their families in Brazil and Serbia because they weren't sure if Adriana would be able to enjoy them to her fullest. Like she would be huge and they didn't know if she would be feeling well etc.

Translation by Francesca at Lima-Fans.com:

Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima and our famous basketball player Marko Jarić canceled their big wedding in Serbia this summer and now they are full of emotions and counting days till the moment when their first baby arrives.

The big happiness that supermodel Adriana Lima and our famous basketball player are feeling while expecting their newborn, has brought a completely new step in their lives.

In loved couple is enjoying every single day while waiting autumn, when their first successor arrives. Though they don't know the baby's sex yet, it's sure that the couple who eloped this year at Valentine's Day, in a touristic place in America - Jackson Hole - will be very happy for the girl as well for the boy. While they are impatiently waiting for their baby, beautiful Brazilian model and famous athlete, who is currently playing for NBA team Memphis Grizzlies, have decided to quit the big weddings that they were planning to do for their families in Serbia and South America cause they are afraid that Adriana, who is pregnant for six months, won't feel that well during the celebration.

- We still don't know will there be a wedding in Serbia before Adriana's child birth. For now, we are thinking and changing our minds, and what will be our final decision, we'll see - says Marko for Story with an explanation that they definitely won't make a big celebration.

- We quit the big wedding because it is an intimate act which has to be celebrated only in the smallest circle of our families, and not to be shown to other people -

Our ex-team player and his beautiful half, took a photo at the end of June for American celebrity magazine People. In the interview, one of the world's most paid supermodels discovered that she never thought she'll have a husband and kids until she met Marko, three years ago and she immediately want him to stay with her for the rest of her life.

- I have never imagined myself as a married woman with kids. Not that I didn’t wanted it, it’s just not too easy to find a right person for marriage and family - says 28-years old beauty and explains us how her meeting with Marko changed her life.

- It all changed when I met Marko and from the very first beginning of our relationship, I could imagine him and me married in a big family.

On the other hand, Marko has said, in the same interview, that he always wanted to be a family man.

- Even in the craziest days of my life, I always knew that one day I will be a family man - says our athlete, thrilling to have a woman which he always wanted, near him.

- Adriana now eats a lot of candies and she always explains it’s not for her, it’s for the baby. I always say her maybe the baby wants some salad - says basketball player through laughter.

Though they have never spoken about their intimate (and for everyone, a surprising) wedding which they did at Saint Valentine’s Day, famous couple has decided to spoke about their ceremonial act during which the bride decided not to wear a white wedding dress but the black gown in which she felt great.

Their love was the only guest at the little ceremony when they both said fateful yes to each other. Besides the modest organization, they both agree that was the most romantic moment of their lives, even though nothing can be compared with all of the emotions and excitement their baby has given to them. The baby is going to be their best New Year’s present ever.