Bellazon

News

Neo52285

any more autographs in the NYC area. I really don't feel like driving 3 hours in traffic to the middel of long island

i would def. drive 3 hours for adriana!!!! probobly even get on a plane to see her! lol

Right!! I'd camp out there until she comes!! :hehe:

OF COURSE!!!but sadly she never comes to my country =(

That's what I think. KK will probably be doing some too. Maybe those are the dates thus far. They should do one in NJ. I can't imagine they wouldn't do one at Herald Sq. or the VS at the grove at the farmers market in LA.

why only 3 places? i'm sure Adriana would rock in a tour all over the country :laugh:

The company cannot afford to send her to too many cities :(

That's what I think. KK will probably be doing some too. Maybe those are the dates thus far. They should do one in NJ. I can't imagine they wouldn't do one at Herald Sq. or the VS at the grove at the farmers market in LA.

KK is not part of the re-launch, Emauela is :)

KK is not part of the re-launch, Emauela is :)