Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Team Brazil: Raquel Zimmermann, @adrianalima, @alessandraambrosio e @isabelifontana_official são as estrelas do editorial da @voguemagazine de junho em celebração à Copa do Mundo no Brasil, em fotos by Steven Meisel. Que tal? Fique de olho: três destas tops serão capa da @voguebrasil ainda este ano! (#regram @matmazzafera)

It says three of the girls will be in the VB cover this year. Alessandra already had one. I'm more inclined to think the other two are Isabeli and Adriana since they both get at least one VB Cover every year

twitter @victoriassecret: Psst…we hear one of our Angels landed a MAJOR June magazine cover!! Which one do you think it is?

hmmm...

I think they are talking about Ale's June Self Magazine cover. :rofl:

They are always retweeting Self Magazine.

twitter @victoriassecret: Psst…we hear one of our Angels landed a MAJOR June magazine cover!! Which one do you think it is?

hmmm...

LMFAO you were right. VS is TROLLING EVERYONE

hmmm...

LMFAO you were right. VS is TROLLING EVERYONE

Major, my ass. :rofl:

Sunset Saturdays hosted by Adriana Lima to benefit the St. Luke Foundation for Haiti

May 31st

Dream Downtown NYC

5:30-10pm

only 36 hrs left to win a trip to nYc for the @adrianalima #UrbanJungleWorkout w @elcuerpodepapi PLUS VIP access to the #SunsetSaturdays event she is hosting w/ #matthewassante @dustinpterry and @amazoniabevs at @phdrooftopny f/ DJ set by @apldeap #LEGOOO

post-3972-0-1446078156-09187_thumb.jpg

mj003

Link to donate (again): http://www.omaze.com/experiences/work-out-with-adriana-lima

I put this through a translator:

Toronto (Canada), May 22 (Reuters) -. Supermodel Adriana Lima and Brazilian actress said today that the World Cup in Brazil begins next month will be "life experience" and that his greatest desire is see the team of his country in the final at the Maracana stadium.

In an interview with Efe, Lima, 32, who at age 15 won the competition "Supermodel of Brazil" revealed that never in his life has seen a football game in a Brazilian stadium, although in his family are big fans of this sport.

"For me, going to be the experience of my life. And I think it will be for all Brazilians.'s Really exciting because the Brazilians we know about football. And there is nothing better than the World Cup was held in Brazil, "said Lima, who currently lives in Miami (USA).

"I hope to have to be there in person to see some of the games. It will be the first time I'm in a soccer stadium in Brazil. And foreigners who come to watch the games experience our culture, our Brazilian passion, feel our music, visit our historic places, "he said.

Lima, known for her work as a model for lingerie brand Victoria's Secret, said this World is particularly important because it celebrates not only in Brazil but also because it is the "ambassador Kia" in the competition.

Kia is the official automotive sponsor of the World Cup Soccer Fifa.

"Being an ambassador for Kia connected with the World Cup is a pleasure. The first time was working for Kia in 2012 and this year we filmed three ads that will be broadcast during the World Cup," Lima said.

The actress said with a laugh that the three ads join "football, cars and models in three different environments: in a bar, a football stadium and a 'sanctuary' of men."

Lima also acknowledged that during his childhood and adolescence in Salvador football was a constant in his life.

"My family and especially my grandfather are passionate football fans. In Brazil, on Sunday there are four or five hours of football on TV.'s Local team is Victoria my family, so my family always follows" revealed.

"When I was at school playing football. And I have never lost a World Cup, since I remember that age. Whether you are in Brazil, at every corner there are people and children playing soccer.'s In our blood."

mundodeportivo