Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

Seriously? How about you start crediting & stop linking to your site?

20111025_vss_pto_01.jpg

Source: Me, i posted this shit on tFS, because i got it on my e-mail

I see your point! However at least giselle is always on here straight away updating all the latest pics! I stopped coming to Bellazon a while back because no one was uploading new pics anymore, but now that giselle is here I know I'm always going to see all the latest ones straight away :D

But on that note, what is "tFS"? How do I find this site?

but i see the point beyond what your saying, yes giselle gives us the lastest and greatest, as does lovesmusic, BUT one should ALWAYS credit where they found something, its one of my biggest PEEVES, not that i am 100% good about it, but at least I try MOST of the time, thanks for the adds ladies

Hello everyone! I'm sorry, MissLimaVzla. I posted this picture super fast right here yesterday because I just posted it in the dawn in a hurry.

Seriously, I try to post as fast as I can the pictures & news about Adriana right here. I don't know why, but I can't see a new pic or something like this without post in Bellazon or in Adriana's community in orkut. So sometime I post too fast and forget the credits, sorry sorry sorry LimaVzla!

But who follow the posts here know that always I give credit. Sometime I can forget, ok, i'm human.

So credits: MissLimaVzla via TFS.

And thanks very very much, Little Miss Sunshine & foz in the show, you're amazing!

Um I purchase from VS all the time (probably about 2-3 hundred dollars a week) and I have an angel card so I get every email they send and I didn't get this one....because I'm not in the area for it....so what does that tell you?

MissLima, no offense, but, do you stopped to think that we also receive emails from VS like you?

As you live in Brasil i doubt you got a reminder of a store opening in freaking Virginia, USA ... Only people who live near the area (like i do) got that e-mail as Lost_Soul said.

Really? Picture has been on the e-mails for almost two weeks, wonder why nobody released it before then if everyone registered on VS got the e-mail, except for Lost_Soul who actually isn't that far from Virginia

:ermm: