Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

New

V337122.jpg th_d9a570168023378.jpg/monthly_01_2012/post-44858-0-1593896497-03371_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="V337124.jpg">

OK WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW those are smoking hot lawd, but please explain to me, how candice got like 14 new images and lima gets 3??? and she;s the lead angel, makes no bloody sense

Maybe it has to do with the fact that adriana is exstremely popular and they have to try to expose candice to adriana and Giselle and heidi level (though I don't think its possible because of her dry personality) so they have to push candice so whenever adriana does leave (hopefully will be a very long time) candice can go up because if you think about it no one knows who candice is unless they are an "VS fanatic" or a teen. So they have to use her more though I think she is being overexposed compared to the other girls but they have to get candice more noticed somehow

Adriana will never be at Gisele's level. There is absolutely no comparison there.

If you remember a few years ago, Adriana was the one who was being overexposed. You couldn't flip through a VS catalog without her being on every single page. Same with Gisele. Now it's time for someone new and when Candice loses popularity a new girl will take her place. It's not like Adriana never had her time in the spotlight.

Adriana will never be at Gisele's level. There is absolutely no comparison there.

If you remember a few years ago, Adriana was the one who was being overexposed. You couldn't flip through a VS catalog without her being on every single page. Same with Gisele. Now it's time for someone new and when Candice loses popularity a new girl will take her place. It's not like Adriana never had her time in the spotlight.

It honestly depends on how you look at it, Adriana is really mainstream, Giselle even though she was a popular vs angel, she actually just gets credit for being a good model PERIOD not just for being a vs angel, if you want to talk fashion sure Giselle >adriana but when it comes to the fans and other things, I think adriana has it, there are some rappers that mention adriana in songs and adriana has ALOT of fans, I think she has the most fans than any model today. So when it comes to fame gisele beats her in the fashion world, adriana kind of passes her in everything else. People have to know about fashion and modeling to know who Giselle is, some people who like adriana don't,s she appeals to different types of people.

I don't think adriana was as unpopular as candice is right now. Like candice open this years show....But got NO buzz for it. No one really cared for it I guess,but on the year adriana first opened when she was less popular, on the last segment they clapped for adriana when she came out and she came out after NAMOI campbell(they clapped for her in the first segment), Candice didn't get that praise this year. I don't think adriana was as bad off as candice is,not even with gisele in her way

I'm not a big gisele or candice fan (isn't that right candy dear) but I think what cop said is a valid point about how it is mostly a cycle and that vs is just thinking ahead.

And ad much as I love Adri I don't think she is mire well known than giselle.

I'm not a big gisele or candice fan (isn't that right candy dear) but I think what cop said is a valid point about how it is mostly a cycle and that vs is just thinking ahead.

And ad much as I love Adri I don't think she is mire well known than giselle.

I agree its a cycle and thats what I said they are trying to blow candice up so when adriana leaves its her turn...But I just don't think as a celebrity gisele is more popular than her maybe as a model yeah, but I think adriana is more mainstream and diverse type of people know her,all types. Idk, I just personally think that people who know more about fashion knows gisele alot more, but when it comes to just people in general who have no clue about modeling AND people who has interest in fashion adriana is popular. But i'll agree to disagree :)