Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Looking good as far as I can tell.

That day outfit on the other hand...if this is how she dresses when her stylist is literally next to her, she really is a hopeless case. (But I guess we knew that already.)

42 minutes ago, sore said:

Looking good as far as I can tell.

That day outfit on the other hand...if this is how she dresses when her stylist is literally next to her, she really is a hopeless case. (But I guess we knew that already.)

😂 

8 minutes ago, kissnena said:

Toni Garrn attends the screening of "Les Plus Belles Annees D'Une Vie" during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival on May 18, 2019 in Cannes, France.

Toni+Garrn+Les+Plus+Belles+Annees+Une+Vie+HilMbaWkvAFx.jpg Toni+Garrn+Les+Plus+Belles+Annees+Une+Vie+RpqtVYDDjqsx.jpg Toni+Garrn+Les+Plus+Belles+Annees+Une+Vie+1FIR846qk88x.jpg Toni+Garrn+Les+Plus+Belles+Annees+Une+Vie+-K-1cs31BPRx.jpg Toni+Garrn+Les+Plus+Belles+Annees+Une+Vie+TlxHObq25-9x.jpg Toni+Garrn+Les+Plus+Belles+Annees+Une+Vie+SQkexgd02Obx.jpg Toni+Garrn+Les+Plus+Belles+Annees+Une+Vie+cjiO9zzxv3qx.jpg Toni+Garrn+Les+Plus+Belles+Annees+Une+Vie+qZg5PfhyYn9x.jpg Toni+Garrn+Les+Plus+Belles+Annees+Une+Vie+Xzr4zJ90bh8x.jpg Toni+Garrn+Les+Plus+Belles+Annees+Une+Vie+zdaY52t56Vux.jpg Toni+Garrn+Les+Plus+Belles+Annees+Une+Vie+yr5IU1H4LRDx.jpg Toni+Garrn+Les+Plus+Belles+Annees+Une+Vie+EvjOCSyo3G4x.jpg Toni+Garrn+Les+Plus+Belles+Annees+Une+Vie+EmXvvtmUnLbx.jpg Toni+Garrn+Les+Plus+Belles+Annees+Une+Vie+YBYXffjK6l4x.jpg Toni+Garrn+Les+Plus+Belles+Annees+Une+Vie+3hLxUFeaYsXx.jpg

Thanks. Not a fan of the dress (it looks like curtains) but Toni looks beautiful 😍