Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Berlin with Alex- Montreal last day with him- then both in  LA with her friends..in NYC with him/ both flew 11 may to NY..

Daaamn. 

Although I'm happy for her. Let it be she happy already with anyone. Only let always work!

кншог.JPG 0tAc_DYMeVc.jpg 4 мая 2019 (4).jpg 4 мая 2019 (5).jpg

@kissnena  I'm pretty sure they were together the whole time when she was in Montreal. They flew in from Berlin on the same day according to his and her instagram, and he was there for the whole time without anything obvious to do. So she's been with him more or less all the time for a good month now.

I hope she's happy and it'll work out for them. Although I'm always a bit weary when she seems so head over heels, spending soo much time with her guys. I mean, it's just what happens when you're in love, I get it, you want to spend every second with the other person, but maybe sometimes less is more and slower is better. We don't really know how long they've been dating for though, so maybe they did start off a little more slowly, but from all the info we have, it can't really be that long. Anyway, I'm curious to see how this will play out and I really really want her to finally find a long-term relationship and a man that she can marry and have kids with (although I really don't want her to be pregnant anytime soon...). 

Cannes is coming up, let's see what happens there. She brought Chandler to the carpet once, maybe Alex is up next?

6 hours ago, sore said:

@kissnena   She brought Chandler to the carpet once, maybe Alex is up next?

She have time for all of this, but i just don't wanna her wasting time for guy without perspective...(although we never know how life will be, Toni likes to choose some kind of .. 🐷

Nooo...He after all his relationships with Marloes also seems like a private guy. So i don't think he's going being on red carpet with her. 

Thought I'd update our list a litte.

What we're waiting for:

1) GQ Mexico, ph- Guy Aroch. 

2) Toni xTom Tailor FW 2019

3) Spiderman shot in Prag last year

4) Supermodel flea market 2019...she sorted out things in NYC 

5) Project with Martin Schoeller (we've seen one shot, don't know if there will be more?)

6) Shoot in LA 15 feb 2019 for Harpers Bazaar

7) Shoot in Dusseldorf for Schwarzkopf 20 march 2019 (all results we've seen so far are still from Bukarest as far as I understand).

8 ) Shoot for Zara in Spain 26 march 2019

9) "Warning" shot in Warsaw in late March/ early April

10) Something she shot or did in London, April 22 (said she was on her way to the studio on Insta)

11) Something she shot or did in Paris, April 23/24

12) "Dreamland" shot in Montreal in April

13) Harper's Bazaar Singapore, shot in NYC May 12, Ph. Yu Tsai

14) Clé de Peau, shot in NYC May 14

15) Film she says she will shoot in Berlin in the summer

I just found this. I just hope there's no truth to it.

Blind Items Revealed #2

April 30, 2019

This B+ list model will soon discover what all other women who have dated this foreign born A-/B+ list mostly movie actor have discovered. He will treat them like crap and be verbally and physically abusive towards them. I can't believe she didn't Google this beforehand.

Toni Garrn/Alex Pettyfer

(Source: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-items-revealed-2_10.html)

I don't follow blind items accounts closely, so I'm not sure how accurate they normally are, but I know that CDAN was very spot on in a few things in the past long before it became public, and looking back at some of the reveals from today's perspective many of them turned out to be true. It is still possible this is all fan fiction, so I wouldn't put too much trust on it for now...but: Even if it's just fan fiction, it reflects the countless rumors you can google about him pretty accurately.

Thank you very much for posting! I'm not a huge fan of the ed (I think even though the idea to shoot it at Frieze is great, it turned out a bit boring), I'm very happy Toni finally got to work with a high profile publication again.

8 hours ago, sore said:

Blind Items Revealed #2

April 30, 2019

This shit sound like crazy ass girls on tumblr looool  "who used to date karlie kloss, taylor swift's possible ex-g.f." crazy shippers///i block them all on tumblr.. they also wrote that she is dating Shelby. I'm tired of fighting nonsense.

But this stuff https://www.celebitchy.com/142833/alex_pettyfer_psycho_stalker_predator_and_pyromaniac/ (lol about vanessa here...they hanging out later) more funny to read after this https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news/dianna-agron-boyfriend-alex-pettyfer-isnt-really-a-bad-boy-2011191/

I was looking for something and didn’t see that anymore someone was saying something .. he was a promising actor who ruined his career with his behavior. He admitted it ... but the girls said nothing more.

8 hours ago, sore said:

Blind Items Revealed #2

April 30, 2019

This B+ list model will soon discover what all other women who have dated this foreign born A-/B+ list mostly movie actor have discovered. He will treat them like crap and be verbally and physically abusive towards them. I can't believe she didn't Google this beforehand.

Toni Garrn/Alex Pettyfer

(Source: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-items-revealed-2_10.html)

A hater wrote this, Toni is not a  B+ list model 😂 : 20 Vogue Covers + campaigns for Calvin Klein, Prada (L'Eau Ambrée), Versace, Cartier, Jill Stuart, Fendi, Chloé, Burberry, Emporio Armani, Tommy Hilfiger, Neiman Marcus, Filippa K (en), JOOP! (en), J.Crew, Trussardi (en), Zara, H&M, Shiseido, Massimo Dutti, Givenchy (Maquillage), Hugo Boss, Dior, Donna Karan, Max Mara, Ralph Lauren, Juicy Couture, L’Oréal, Biotherm, Mango, Elie Saab, Blumarine (en), Alexandre Vauthier, Lancel, Calzedonia............

Toni's career is not bad at all if we compare her with famous model like Irina Shayk at the same age. Now, she's 26 and she wants to be an actress like Diane Kruger I guess.🙄☺️

Well I am very poorly coping with criticism of her address hahaha.
I can criticize her work, but I am always very happy with  them, I criticize her men, but in the end this is her choice, and I very much doubt that she will be with a person who will be a freak and treat her as shit. Yet in my opinion she always respected herself.

@starla I don't know, she used to be an A-list model for sure, but at this point, I personally would agree with the B+ rating. I mean, when you look at the current A+ models like Gigi and then work your way down from there, she's nowhere near the really big ones and sadly she's not so near the quite big ones either. Even someone like Andreea seems to be out of her reach at this point. Irina did a better job choosing her men in a way that enhanced her career, she's more famous than ever, whereas Toni's career has been going downhill (or stayed on a consistently mediocre level) for years. 

@kissnena The thing about Karlie you're referring to was a comment, it has nothing to do with CDAN itself. They called Weinstein and Kevin Spacey waaaay before it became public. Here's some context. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/crazy-days-and-nights-an-interview-with-the-elusive_b_5a57d145e4b0b1f4505c82ec

Whoever is behind this Blind Item, it's also clear that it's coming from someone who is more interested in Alex than in Toni. She is as "foreign born" as him, for example, also the B-rating for her vs. the ridiculous A-/B+ rating for him...the BI really isn't about Toni at all, it's about Alex and his behavior in past relationships. 

Maybe you're right, i still think Toni is a lucky woman with an incredible lifestyle. With a "discrete" personality like Constance Jablonski. 

https://models.com/models/Toni-Garrn 

Remember this speech of Toni about Alex Pettyfer 😋

https://www.gettyimages.fr/detail/vidéo/alex-pettyfer-introduces-stephen-gan-to-receive-the-film-dactualité/487994768