Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

17 minutes ago, starla said:

lol I think he's cute and he seems cool 😋😎

i just wanna for her someone tall like Parsons was..I know it sounds extremely picky. I just want the best for her

Feel like this will not work. I do not know why. The only plus is a guy close to her in age.

3 hours ago, starla said:

She really has the worst style for a model, horrible clothes lol 🤣 i suppose she don't give a fuc* 😅

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7037829/Leonardo-DiCaprios-ex-Toni-Garrn-flashes-diamond-ring-holds-hands-beau-Alex-Pettyfer.html

I already said I wasn't happy about the two of them (just a feeling, similar to what @kissnena said), but when it comes to this set of pictures, I really think her style is what concerns me most. What the fuck is she wearing? Even just black leggings/ yoga pants would have been so much better. I mean, I personally go out in comfy clothes too, but even I have better 'comfy' style. But I'm not a model, and I'm not in the public eye. She posted a lot about doing keto recently, but it doesn't really seem to work that well.

5 hours ago, starla said:

She really has the worst style for a model, horrible clothes lol 🤣 i suppose she don't give a fuc* 😅

Lol because she hasn't. She said that many times😂 idk she looks cute...i love her bomber jacket