Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

10 minutes ago, sore said:

Edit: I personally like Leo and I don't mind Enrique as far as I can tell, but Chandler definitely didn't act like a wonderful person in my book. ;)

He was piece of shit in the end so...i don't mind besides he loves publicity too much and he's a shitty player

^ My research says they only were an item last summer, at least there aren't any sightings or articles beyond July or August of 2018. I don't think they're still together (if they ever really were). Unfortunately, I don't believe this bro sis thing for a second, that's something she does with Al Turki, whom she has known for years, but you usually don't get to know a young, attractive man, travel with him to at least three different destinations, spend a day at the lake with him, share a hotel room and still go all 'brother from another mother', I mean, who are they trying to fool. That being said, I don't necessarily think it was a lie in the screenshots you posted, it was still early on in their relationship (of whatever kind it might be in the end), so I do believe it might have started out as a friendship thing, but I'm 100% sure it's at least friends with benefits now.

^That's probably because she stopped caring about being a high fashion model a long time ago, and high fashion stopped caring about her. I'm not sure if I'm correct here, but I think most of the invites for moderately famous people like Jourdan actually come from designers who want to dress them, which was also the case for her when she was invited in 2014 dressed by Topshop. So she would have to have a close relationship to a designer who's regularly at the Met, and I don't think Tom Tailor will be there anytime soon. :(

I think it's because at that time Toni was dating  Dicaprio. 😂 Camila Morrone was invited this year and she's not a high fashion model at all. Barbara Palvin is a successfull model but it seems she wasnt invited too. I'm pretty sure this industry is very shallow and it's not about your work but who you know or how much money you have. Plus a lot of famous actors and celebrities never go at this event. Tina Fey called the event a jerk parade 😯😆

4 hours ago, starla said:

I think it's because at that time Toni was dating  Dicaprio. 😂 Camila Morrone was invited this year and she's not a high fashion model at all. Barbara Palvin is a successfull model but it seems she wasnt invited too. I'm pretty sure this industry is very shallow and it's not about your work but who you know or how much money you have. Plus a lot of famous actors and celebrities never go at this event. Tina Fey called the event a jerk parade 😯😆

True, I like to forget that she was ever dating him. 😂 (I like him, but not as Toni's man.)