Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

There is a small video on Alturki's instagram and from the way she holds the mic (with both hands) , her body language and her voice she was totally nervous i remember reading once that she doesnt like to do interviews or speak in public in front of a crowd now she will need to work on to that a bit still a great effort good for her to support a great cause

If this was the best glimpse of her speech, than i cannot imagine how the whole was. Completely unprofessional and unprepared. If Plan is that close to her heart, she should put more afford in it. Don't write a speech a couple of hours before the event is starting.

There is a reason, why she never was hired as a VS spokemodel. She should stay with modeling.

If this was the best glimpse of her speech, than i cannot imagine how the whole was. Completely unprofessional and unprepared. If Plan is that close to her heart, she should put more afford in it. Don't write a speech a couple of hours before the event is starting.

There is a reason, why she never was hired as a VS spokemodel. She should stay with modeling.

Well since we only have a glimpse of her speech we can only see that she was a bit nervous but we cant judge it and say it was terrible . As for being a spokemodel she did a great job back in 2012 in an event with lindsay and erin for VS and some of the angels in the current lineup cant say one sentence without looking awful and lets not speak about their accent........

Well since we only have a glimpse of her speech we can only see that she was a bit nervous but we cant judge it and say it was terrible . As for being a spokemodel she did a great job back in 2012 in an event with lindsay and erin for VS and some of the angels in the current lineup cant say one sentence without looking awful and lets not speak about their accent........
There are not so many interviews with Toni but I think she did it well. In the video with Erin and Lindsay she was gorgeous. It was event with friends so she was talking to them normally not like a politician. It supports the project and we should be happy about this and no talk about her skills. I am sure she knows what she did. This project is really important for her.

post-58295-0-1446435335-63082_thumb.jpg

Last night in #Mykonos , this beautiful soul made a difference by speaking with an open heart about the wonderful journey she started last year with #BecauseIamAgirl and @planinternational . Her courage and her determination is helping young girls in Africa to hope for a better future, and it is thanks to people like her that we can make this world a better place. Congratulations @tonigarrn ! #littlebylittle

instagram.com/constancejablonski

http://scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/l/t50.2886-16/11803918_539742046177558_1605738624_n.mp4

Chatting away about my trip to Zimbabwe at my "Toni and friends" dinner last night in Mykonos. Thank you all for coming, listening and donating!!! This was a first to many more events to raise funds for the #BecauseIamaGirl fund with #PlanInternational! @bidkind #Mykonos

instagram.com/tonigarrn

I think she did fine (Y) . If you rehearse too much I comes across as rather robotic (Academy Awards, VMA's etc.)

Did you watch a video of Kate Grigorieva becoming an angel on youtube? Her English is so terrible but they hired her. The reason why Toni has never been hired as a spokemodel for Vs is truly different.