Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Haha I am so weird.

Maybe one week ago I had a dream about Vsfs and I saw Jacquelyn J, Emily D at the fittings for Pink. Also the sketches and they looked similar to Moschino clothes in their shows. And today I had a dram about Toni I saw her shooting with the Angels for Vs. I was pretty sure it is true so when I got up I was disappionted. Xdddd

My mind is so weird.

I am a freak. Xd

Haha I am so weird.

Maybe one week ago I had a dream about Vsfs and I saw Jacquelyn J, Emily D at the fittings for Pink. Also the sketches and they looked similar to Moschino clothes in their shows. And today I had a dram about Toni I saw her shooting with the Angels for Vs. I was pretty sure it is true so when I got up I was disappionted. Xdddd

My mind is so weird.

I am a freak. Xd

This is normal! I sometimes dreamed that she was main angel VS  :cain:  oh ... I want more shooting for Vogue and her this year in the leading fashion show ... I just been dreaming .

The Society's showcards are out and Toni doesn't have one. Not that I'm surprised, but there's always that little spark of hope in me that makes me a bit disappointed now. 

i lost hope to see her on the runway a long time ago i think she just doesn't like to do shows