Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Posted and kindly translated by sore on tFS :flower::

Die Welt von Toni Garrn

(Interview in German Glamour June 2013)

Meine Basics:"Da ich fast täglich trainiere, trage ich zu Hause häufig Sportkleidung. Im Alltag kombiniere ich oft Jeans mit einer lässigen Jacke. Wenn ich reise, muss es vor allem bequem sein, ich liebe weiche Strech-Materialien. Generell ist mein Stil eher basic. Ich trage kaum ausgefallene Muster und selten bunte Farben - außer Blau und Rot!"

My basics: "Since I workout almost every day, I often wear workout clothes at home. In everyday life, I often combine jeans and a casual jacket. When I travel, my outfit has to be comfortable in the first place, I love soft strech material. My style tends to be rather basic in general. I rarely wear unusual patterns or colors - except for blue and red!"

Mein Urlaubsziel: "Ich verbringe meine Urlaubszeit an einem einzigen Ort, damit ich nicht ständig packen muss. Meistens im Mittelmeerraum. Zum Teil bin ich am griechischen Meer aufgewachsen. Dort fühle ich mich wie zu Hause! Außerdem mag ich Spanien, besonders die Balearen!"

My holiday destination: I always spend my whole vacation at one single place, so I don't have to pack all the time. Preferably in the Mediterranean area. I partly grew up at the greek sea. It feels like home there! I also like Spain, escpecially the Balearic Islands."

Mein bester Freund... "ist sozusagen mein iPod - er ist immer bei mir. Mir gefallen ganz verschiedene Musikrichtungen: Dance, Pop, Elektro oder auch House. Im Moment höre ich besonders die neuen Alben von Rihanna und Emeli Sandé."

My best friend... "is my iPod, so to speak - it is always with me. I like a lot of different kinds of music: Dance, Pop, electronic music or House. At the moment I listen a lot to Rihanna's and Emeli Sandé's new albums."

Mein Buch für alle Fälle: "Das lese ich gerne auf langen Flügen, wenn ich gar nicht mehr weiß, wo ich mich befinde: 'Shantaram', die spannende, teils biografische Geschichte des Australiers Gregory David Roberts."

My book just in case: "This is what I like to read during long flights, when I don't even know where I am anymore: 'Shantaram', the fascinating, partly biographical story of [or by? don't know...] Australian Gregory David Roberts."

Meine Shopping-Leidenschaft: "An Helmut Lang, Isabel Marant, Zara und Opening Ceremony in New York komme ich nicht vorbei."

My shopping passion: "I can't walk past Helmut Lang, Isabel Marant, Zara and Opening Ceremony in New York."

Meine Beauty-Favoriten: "Ich liebe 'Lait Corporel' von Biotherm. Der frische Zitrusduft erinnert mich an meine Kindheit, meine Mutter hat die Bodylotion schon immer verwendet. Neulich zwischen zwei Flügen habe ich das 'Aquasource Deep Serum' entdeckt - es versorgt mein Gesicht mit Feuchtigkeit."

My beauty favorites: "I love 'Lait Corporel' by Biotherm. The fresh scent of citrus reminds me of my childhood, my mother has always used this body lotion. Lately, in between two flights, I discovered 'Aquasource Deep Serum' - it is moisturizing for my face."

[i hope she didn't really say that and they just didn't transcribe her answers correctly. I mean, she's the face of Aquasource, and it's even mentioned in one of the picture creditlines, does she (or does Glamour) really believe readers believe she just 'discovered' it in between flights? post-58295-0-1446432024-8833_thumb.gif ]

Mein Lieblingstool: Meine Wimpernzange. Ich trage privat nicht viel Make-up, forme meine Wimpern aber täglich. Man sieht dann einfach gleich viel frischer aus!."

My favorite tool: My eyelash curler. I don't wear a lot of make up when I'm off work, but I shape my lashes daily. You simply look a lot fresher immediatly."

Meine Hotspots: "Ich lebe die meiste Zeit in New York. Weil ich noch nicht 21 bin, kenne ich die Ausgehszene nicht besonders gut. Aber tanzen kann ich überall! Meine Lieblingsrestaurants sind 'Blue Ribbon Sushi', 'Juice Press' und 'Bubby's'."

My hotspots: "I live in New York most of the time. Since I'm not yet 21, I don't know the nightlife particularily well. But I can go dancing everywhere! My favorite restaurants are 'Blue Ribbon Sushi', 'Juice Press' and 'Bubby's'."

^ LOL :nicole:. It's strange that the media outlets are using pictures of Leo and Toni in separate location/places/events , when there are pictures of them together (as you just posted). Surely they would post the ones you linked.

http://www.dailymail...Toni-Garrn.html

This is crazy... there is clearly nothing going on between them. Remember when he started seeing bar/erin etc. the paperazzi were all over it with pictures since he gets noticed everywhere he goes with a girl.

Will Toni tweet a denial??? She must know the rumors are out.

amfAR HQ from above source:

article_0_1_A0_AC983000005_DC_188_634x1155.jpg

^ LOL :nicole:. It's strange that the media outlets are using pictures of Leo and Toni in separate location/places/events , when there are pictures of them together (as you just posted). Surely they would post the ones you linked.

http://www.dailymail...Toni-Garrn.html

This is crazy... there is clearly nothing going on between them. Remember when he started seeing bar/erin etc. the paperazzi were all over it with pictures since he gets noticed everywhere he goes with a girl.

Will Toni tweet a denial??? She must know the rumors are out.

amfAR HQ from above source:

post-43442-0-1446432026-26365_thumb.jpg

Toni is FTV's model of the week:

Dream Angel Toni Garrn | FashionTV’s Model of the Week

She’s got the dream beach bod, has walked the Victoria’s Secret runway, and landed the coveted Calvin Klein Spring campaign when she was just 15! Meet FashionTV’s Model of the Week and our dream angel, the lovely Toni Garrn.

Toni Garrn, was a woman of the world by the age of 10. Growing up in a well-travelled family, she had already lived in Germany, London, and Greece by the age of 7, before returning to Hamburg where she was discovered by a model scout on the city’s streets during the 2006 FIFA World Cup.

Two years later, and Garrn signed with New York agency Women Management, had made her runway debut on the Calvin Klein Spring 2008 catwalk as an exclusive, and was selected to feature in the label’s coveted ad campaign that same season; bolting her career to extraordinary heights.

Today, Garrn can boast having walked for the world’s top designers and fashion houses, covering the most opulent fashion magazines, and being a major campaign star!

This Spring 2013 season alone, Garrn has racked up a whopping 10 advertising campaigns to include H&M Beachwear, Versace Versense Fragrance, Massimo Dutti, and more -- proving that five years down her model career, and this blonde-haired blue-eyed belle keeps on going from strength to strength.

Most recently, she was selected to join models like Karlie Kloss, Irina Shayk, Alessandra Ambrosio, and others at one of the most glamorous catwalk shows ever; the Carine Roitfeld amfAR Gala in Cannes only a week ago. The event, saw 38 of the world’s greatest models come together and put on the show of their lives, dressed in gilded looks by the world’s top designers, which were then auctioned off for a staggering €1.2 million!

Meanwhile, away from the high fashion limelight and over to high lingerie, Garrn has been having a somewhat undercover affair with Victoria’s Secret.

In Fall 2011, the gorgeous model began appearing in their catalogues modeling the clothing line and soon after walked at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Speculation ensued that Garrn was to be named as a new Angel, but that was quickly denied by the lingerie giant. She was however selected to star in a Victoria’s Secret campaign for the Dream Angel line alongside Erin Heatherton and Lindsay Ellingson, and in 2012 featured in the annual lingerie show for a second time, this time around starring as the closing model on the world’s sexiest show.

And as the Spring 2014 fashion season is only a stones throw away, stay tuned with FashionTV to see which shows Garrn will be gracing with her beauty in only a short while!