Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

At Goga Ashkenazi & Le Baron's secret party at the Cannes Film Festival

not her best pic, but we can see her dress :)

Dress is devine :PinkCouture2: . The clutch looks nice, not sure about the arm-band however.

LOL at her first facial expression... one of those 'can i have that one back' moments :laugh:. She does look fabulous though. Weird - since they are obviously friends - that you only see Toni and Michael together at dinners/events and never in their normal social life :idk: . I think they would make a gorgeous couple (I have no reason to think they are an item though).

More:

It looks like just a quick chat. I'm sitting on the fence on this one. As soon as Leo is near a blonde model everyone jumps to conclusions (me included - see above :nicole: )

Yeah, it could just be nothing. But after that tweet from last week and now these fotos... :O_O:

More with Leo (very similar to before):

post-58295-0-1446431959-18693_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446431959-20787_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446431959-22465_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446431959-23209_thumb.jpg

www.laineygossip.com/Leonardo-DiCaprio-parties-in-Cannes-and-skips-Sydney-premiere-of-The-Great-Gatsby/26962

No pics anywhere of them together at another point in the evening. Strange how she was very quiet earlier this month on twitter though (during which the Leo/Toni rumor surfaced)... we'll see.