Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

too bad, the picture is blurry! this one is from 2011.

"Toni Garrn looks amazing (even with no make up...) !

How unfair can mother nature be? Some girls just have it all: looks, brains and all the beautiful clothes...

Toni Garrn is definitely one of them. We met her in rue Saint-Honoré during Fashionweek. She looked so amazing. Tall, slim and gorgeous... a real supermodel."

cinnabonny.blogspot.fr

Translation "Toni Garrn, the German model perfect for the criterion "blue-eyed" is, in addition to being beautiful, generous. When I advanced to take a picture with her, she was coming out his gum, and as soon as she saw me, she offered me one. I of course accepted. I did not expect." one more here

spottedparcee.com

IMG_3595.jpg TONI.png

^ I've got a better quality version but can't remember where i found it... YouTube maybee???

Anyways, here's Toni looking magnificent in Paris recently:

@FrRossetti:

post-58295-0-1446432079-20842_thumb.jpg

Gorgeous @RealToniGarrn shows up @ our parisienne boutique! Grazie for coming!See her choice @bit.ly/11LKqqa pic.twitter.com/vurFWVXL2a

The jacket is to die for... but I can't understand the blue/black shirt underneath :idk:. Guess she was running low on clean clothes on her travels.

De Grisogono Extravaganza Party - Cannes 2012

post-78976-0-1446432079-7872_thumb.jpg

www.speedcoverage.com/heidi-klum-milla-jovovich-and-other-celebrities-at-de-grisogono-extravaganza-party-photos/

do you know what brand is the dress she is wearing?i've seen it somewhere but i can't remember where

De Grisogono Extravaganza Party - Cannes 2012

post-58295-0-1446432080-68471_thumb.jpg

www.speedcoverage.com/heidi-klum-milla-jovovich-and-other-celebrities-at-de-grisogono-extravaganza-party-photos/

do you know what brand is the dress she is wearing?i've seen it somewhere but i can't remember where

Judging by this tweet, my guess is Elie Saab:

Untitled.jpg

HQ De Grisogono Party - Cannes 2013

post-58295-0-1446432080-70153_thumb.jpg

www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/party-snaps/toni-garn-cannes-fashion-2013#slide-52

Such a smart/sharp look ;)