Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

New Biotherm

post-58295-0-1446432049-13878_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446432049-15213_thumb.jpg

photoshootbloger.blogspot.co.uk

Interview (Translated by sore on tFS):

Toni Garrn is the new face of Biotherm

The German top model talks about the campaign, her roots and her beauty routine.

"If I weren't 1,83 m tall, I'd say that high heels are the sexiest thing a woman can possibly wear. But since I already was incredibly tall when I was born and since I can barely enter / step inside a plane, I'm already quite lucky to get to wear wonderful shoes at work." Self-mockery is everything when nature gave you beauty and, as she admits herself, a lot of luck. And even if the most recent rumors want Toni Garrn to be Leo DiCaprio's new girlfriend, the real breaking news for sure is that Toni Garrn was chosen as the face of Biotherm's new campaign for Aquasource Deep Serum and the bb cream Aquasource.

Not bad for a girl who was still living with her parents in Hamburg a couple of years ago. At least, as you know, high heels are off limits at the beach.

The campaign was shot by Mark Segal. [very loose:] What is your best memory from this experience?

We shot the campaign near Marseille, in the south of France, on a small island. We shot on a hill, so we were pretty much surounded by water and could see the whole Mediterranean, or at least the French coast. The light was really spectatcular...

Your beauty routine?

As soon as I'm done with work, I remove my make up and let my skin breathe. For the night, I use a face cream and sometimes also an anti aging cream for the eyes. In the morning, I apply the same face cream, use an eyelash curler and I'm ready!

Beauty in the purse: your must-haves?

A lip balm. And if I leave the house for a longer time, an eyelash curler.

You were born in Hamburg but you now live in Now York: Where do you prefer to stay?

It's hard to say because the cities are difficult to compare. In Germany everything is very quiet and relaxing. I speak my mother tongue and am with my family. New York is an active city full of life, where a lot of my friends live und where I'm always on the move, which I love.

A trip to Hamburg: Where to go?

When I'm at home, I try to take a break from all the restaurants and from all the shopping of which I'm surrounded every day in NYC or while travelling. I often just stay at home with my family and pretend I know how to cook. My favourite activity is going for a run around the Alster, which is the lake right in the city centre. It's a run of 8km and apart from that, it's one of the most beautiful parks in Hamburg with a unique view.

marieclaire.it

Vogue Espana (poorly Google Translated):

http://www.vogue.es/belleza/articulos/las-recetas-mas-sanas-de-las-modelos/17936

Toni Garnn [sic]

Today cook them

With common sense. Although he lost the energetic and emphatic breakfast-in Twitter account gives a good account of them, some with pancakes, chocolate, butter and even sausage contains an unwritten rule to take care of your diet. "I do not like meat, so it mostly as fruits, vegetables and fish.That I think is my ideal system.Though of course there are also candy and chocolate, "he says.Yes, the top ensures that the sweet is organic. "I like to buy chocolate and other snacks organic organic markets, "says the German allergic to lactose but capable of having an ice cream. The key? They are made ​​with rice milk, coconut and almonds.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I knew if something was going on that it wouldn't take long for it to get out. She look gorgeous.

post-58295-0-1446432053-55063_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446432053-78286_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446432053-91168_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446432053-91821_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446432053-92423_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446432053-93537_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446432053-9409_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446432053-9505_thumb.jpg

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2337431/Leonardo-DiCaprio-takes-new-girlfriend-Toni-Garrn-tour-Palace-Versailles-day-sightseeing.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Is she your Marie Antoinette? Leonardo DiCaprio takes new girlfriend Toni Garrn on a tour of the Palace of Versailles during day of sightseeing

He's been showing his new model girlfriend the sights of Europe, whisking her away to Venice and Monaco over the last few weeks.

And Leonardo DiCaprio, 38, certainly treated Toni Garrn like a princess on Thursday as he accompanied her on a guided tour of the Palace Of Versailles.

Like a modern day Louis XIV, the film star strutted around the grounds of the enormous estate, with the 20-year-old following close behind.

Continuing his days of sightseeing in France, the Great Gatsby star stepped things up a gear with his new companion.

Clearly spending a lot of time together, the new couple enjoyed a laid back day wandering around the palace grounds, while Leonardo's actor pal Lukas Haas tagged along.

And it seems that the leggy blonde is already infatuated with the Hollywood A-lister, spotted trying to catch up with him at one point as he walked off, reaching out to his hand.

The German model certainly made the most of her Amazonian frame, wearing a pair of tiny denim cut-offs, with a skintight white top tucked into the waistband.

She wore a pair of casual tan ankle boots and an oversized grey jumper over her shoulders, leaving her blonde hair loose and tousled.

Her other half was instantly recognisable, covering his crop of hair with one of his trademark flat caps and wearing a maroon T-shirt.

Just a few weeks ago the Blood Diamond star was spotted in Cannes, lounging around on board his yacht surrounded by a a group of scantily clad girls.

But it seems that he only has eyes for one girl now, after bringing Toni with him to Venice this week for the Biennale before jetting to Monaco for the Grand Prix.

Making the most of his time in the country, Leonardo was then spotted watching the French Open with pal Lukas before doing a spot of sightseeing.

Toni is the latest in a long line of lingerie models that the film star has dated and got her big break when she landed a Calvin Klein campaign back in 2008.

The new couple seem to have cemented their new romance after spending more and more time together over the last week, after meeting during the star's tour of Europe.