Bellazon

The BEST of Bellazon

omg itz .cypress.

Oh jesus where do I start... Well first off my vote goes to Alessandra.. just on principal. Where is Alessandra's butt in that picture? Seriously see toes.. see back.. see head... not so much the butt. See fabric. Will say this though, that is an outstanding picture of Laetita's ass I however have seen other pictures of it and they're not so flattering. Alessandra's other pictures that show the butt are more flattering.. much much more. I still haven't gotten beyond Laetita's runway walk in the VS show... it makes me giggle just thinking about it.... and it's not a pleasant giggle.

Laetita's butt makes me want to pick it.. to remove the underwear from the crack... it's kinda painful looking. It's shiny and metallic assfloss. The sand is distracting from the overall image and the panties look like they're containing/restraining some excess baggage. Sorry people personal opinion... Alessandra's butt ... well who wears polka dot underwear are we twelve people.. cause I know I'm not. You can barely see tushy above the dots... lots of big dots.. so distracting. A thong would have been more appropriate or a g-string.. not so much with the boy-shorts or granny panties.

ALESSANDRA x3