Bellazon

Best and Worst Acting Performances by a Model

Joe > Average

I remember Diane Kruger in Troy - Gosh, she was horrible. I mean, she looked great and all, but her acting skills... I don't know, maybe it's not her kind of movie...

Kristanna Loken was pretty amusing in Terminator 3.

Gisele in Devil Wears Prada... nothing special, but then again - not bad either.

Stipulation: It doesn't count if you were never a top model and the fact that you used to do some modeling is just a fun fact :ninja: Charlize is disqualified because she never was big as a model and Djimon is disqualified because he's a man, but they are great though. ;) I didn't know Paulina was in a movie and I didn't know Josie was in Van Helsing. :D

were forgetting someone REALLY important-- monica bellucci-best performance-tears of the sun

post-644-0-1446081231-56915_thumb.gif

she still models.. but its more of an actress posing for promotions etc, but we forget she had dolce and gabbana

campaigns and many covers.

Monica is an amazing actress. From Malena to Irreversible to Under Suspicion (with Gene Hackman & Morgan Freeman) to Brotherhood of the Wolf to Tears of the Sun, all of it is magic. And she's the best looking actress out there, bar none.

bald guy.. lmao!!! those friggin baldwins. what movie was it that had terrorists blowing up all the baldwins??

i liked that idea... TEAM AMERICA!!! thats it!!!

~had no idea 'becca gots married~

miss moiselles.... hector..... ~drooling and moaning like homer simpson over a donut~

tyson~changes panties again~

lolololololololol

BEST: Lauren "Betty" Bacall- THE BIG SLEEP (she was a model first y'know) That chemistry between the future Mr (H.Bogart) and Mrs is just electric.

WORST (TIE): Diane H'Kruger-TROY & C.CRAWFORD- FAIR GAME (as Crawfords go give me "Mommie Dearest" -JOAN any day over that 'performance by Cindy')

better to use pantyliners..

no need to wash too many panties :D

lolol Q!!!!!! :beating:

*puttin in pantyliner*

im glad i thought of this one or i wouldnt have seen your funny, Q

but this ones so obvious, i need a kick in the teefus!!

Andie MacDowell!!!

*doh*

she's still modelling to this day!!

sex, lies and videotape!!!

worst performance for andie

'beautyshop'

even though it was cute as hell when

her ass got a big eatin them decatur ga. greens