Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

and I can't believe I'm saying this bc I love both models but I think ale and adri have sorta kinda lost their wow-ness. Ale definitely looked better last year

Once I see the show, I'll be able to see for myself. But I find it hard to believe that Adri would've lost her wow :blink:

Opening with Will.I.am was ok. The girls looked great, especially Adriana, KK and Isabeli but they cut so much footage away. I also wish they did not focus on the singer :yuckky: The editing was perhaps worst in this segment, I barely saw Julia lol.

Age of Elegance with Michaela opening was great. I loved her and this was my second favorite segment. The music was ok, nothing like before, but I loved Flavia and Inguna here. Did anyone see Jeremy Piven looking shocked at seeing Morgane hahaha.

PINK- Surprisingly my favorite segment, best music selection for what its worth and great models. Candice and especially Andi with the flowers and the wings was great.

Rome Antique- Lovely opening by KK, she is always amazing but the segment itself was forgettable, probably the most boring of all segments.

Surrealy Sexy- My god this segment sucked beyond anything. This was the worst I have ever seen on VS. The models were dancing instead of modeling. So disappointed in Adri here :(

Deck the Halls- an ok segment, probably one of the few proper segments with enough emphasis on the models. Please get rid of SEAL, I have had enough of him.

Finale sucked, editing sucked, music overall sucked, segments and creativity sucked, the models were beautiful though

4/10 from me, mainly for the models, in particular KK, Adriana, Michaela and Flavia. Worst VS show ever!!

to upload it here <_<

:avada: wake up :p

Someone else will upload :p I just started ripping my recording and it probably won't be done by tomorrow...

France :laugh: :laugh:

It's NCIS right now according to my boyfriend =)

Where's your bf? :laugh: After NCIS, the shows next.

Once I see the show, I'll be able to see for myself. But I find it hard to believe that Adri would've lost her wow :blink:

Hey Shasta, what are you seeing on the TVUPlayer right now?