Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

EDIT: VS needs to go back to its roots. They need to forget the hollystar and go back to lingerie.. yes I said it lingerie. Stop with the costumes that would make any San Francisico queen jealous. Hell it's not JUST the San Franciscians, (yes I said San Franciscians) it's all the queens. They love the Selita... yes the trannies do but they're jealous of the costumes. They look like something out of Priscilla: Queen of the mother fucking desert. Loved the movie... not so much the VS costumes.

I thought these were supposed to be articles of clothing.. something called lingerie.. something normal every day people.. almost could wear. Marissa need never walk in that show again.. My family and friends and there were 12 year olds that thought she couldn't walk for shit.. and leather face not attractive. Horror movies maybe.. not so much fashion shows. She's got a sick body but so do a hundred other girls... and they have actual faces.

EDIT: VS needs to go back to its roots. They need to forget the hollystar and go back to lingerie.. yes I said it lingerie. Stop with the costumes that would make any San Francisico queen jealous. Hell it's not JUST the San Franciscians, (yes I said San Franciscians) it's all the queens. They love the Selita... yes the trannies do but they're jealous of the costumes. They look like something out of Priscilla: Queen of the mother fucking desert. Loved the movie... not so much the VS costumes.

I thought these were supposed to be articles of clothing.. something called lingerie.. something normal every day people.. almost could wear. Marissa need never walk in that show again.. My family and friends and there were 12 year olds that thought she couldn't walk for shit.. and leather face not attractive. Horror movies maybe.. not so much fashion shows. She's got a sick body but so do a hundred other girls... and they have actual faces.

yeah She has a funny walk and her face is not "fresh" looking, but she was hot and sexy! I think she is the type of person who would look better being pale.