Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

1. Which theme overall did you like the most? Age of Elegance

2. Which five models looked the best? Adriana Lima, Heidi Klum, Miranda Kerr, Inguna Butane, Michaela Kocianova

3. Which theme{s} didn't you like? None in particular

4. Which five models could of looked a lot better? Alessandra Ambrosio, Eugenia Volodina, Isabeli Fontana, Jessica Stam, Noemie Lenoir

5. Is there anything you would of changed about this years show? {Please don't say you'd replace certain models.. cause we all would} This is the first Victoria's Secret fashion show that I am following. I can't comment much on this without any knowledge of its previous shows.

What were your overall fav outfits of the show.. [Pics please]

post-12877-1195449680_thumb.jpgpost-12877-1195449692_thumb.jpgpost-12877-1195449778_thumb.jpg

What outfits do you hate the most? [Pics please]

post-12877-1195449701_thumb.jpgpost-12877-1195449710_thumb.jpgpost-12877-1195449792_thumb.jpgpost-12877-1195449799_thumb.jpg

I've been asked by several Adriana fans to upload the vid with the completest version of her decking the hall.

Here you go. It`s a compilation of three streams I`ve capped from television. To get the feeling of the real show I used the original music of the Pink segment. :) Or to be precise: A maybe slightly different remix of it :rofl: that fits the "PINK" theme perfectly. Maybe that`s the kind of music the Spice Girls should perform. They look great with this music... :whistle:

post-5999-1195480405_thumb.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/70790315/VSFS07short.avi.html

I've been asked by several Adriana fans to upload the vid with the completest version of her decking the hall.

Here you go. It`s a compilation of three streams I`ve capped from television. To get the feeling of the real show I used the original music of the Pink segment. :) Or to be precise: A maybe slightly different remix of it :rofl: that fits the "PINK" theme perfectly. Maybe that`s the kind of music the Spice Girls should perform. They look great with this music... :whistle:

post-5999-1195480405_thumb.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/70790315/VSFS07short.avi.html

Thanks soooo much!! Love it!! May I ask, have you uploaded it to YouTube? I'd love to add a link to it to my site so other Adriana fans can watch it to - although I will of course totally respect it if you don't want it on YT. :flower: