Bellazon

Noemie Lenoir
Thumbnail

dcrim

So if I understand you all-Noemie isn't well liked in France. Also, could someone please tell what French gutter press is and if it's bad-why is Noemie always in it? Also, is she super famous in France?

she is not hated,of course not, when i ask people what they think about her, people say often"she is beautiful but she should keep her mouth close!" that terrible but i heard this very otfen..

one important thing is that she is a wannabee actress but critics say often that she is a terrible bad actress(even if its a little harsh, i can confirm!)

she is well know in france but she is defenetly not super famous!! for exemple its almost impossible to find a french fan site about her!

sometimes you can see her on a tv show but not much

she is especially known in the black-afro-community! and for people who care about the fashion industrie

she is not ofen in the french press but since she's with makelele,people tend to talk much more about her because he's a french star footballer(soccerplayer like you say in usa lol)