Bellazon

Noemie Lenoir
Thumbnail

dcrim

I didn't know that :(

I am not surprised he has other kids. I have heard that noemie and makele don't have that stable of a relationship.

thanx girlz for all the photos

i'm really happy to have find this forum, its really hard to find pix of noemie on the net

as for claude first mariage, all i can say is that claude met noemie just before the euro 2004,and he was still with his ex wife! they have a little girl,1 years old when he met noemie

but claude and his ex wife had personal problem when he began to date her

people said he cheated on his wife but other say he was already separated with his ex

so nobody know!

as for their relationship, at the moment things seems ok! but they was a huge scandal in the beginning of 2006 when noemie did a interview with a english tabloid and said that claude was a pervert( :laugh: i'm not lying!) and that he cheated on her several time,the were separated but she moved back to london maybe 1 month after he made apologise

i'm really sorry for my english :cry: ! i make to many literal translation, (i study english 2 years at school,and i was really really bad :laugh: )

i just hope you understand the meaning of my sentences

That ass. They just don't look right together. When I found out how quickly they got together, I knew it was kind of shady. Makele looks like he loves the ladies way too much. I hope he has changed, but I doubt it. People like that usually don't. And yes, they are together still.

None of know Noemie, so we can't say what she is really like and therefore whether or not it is keeping w/her basic character to be so revealing. I have worked for magazines and I can tell you that there is no way they made up th ose quotes. If they had, they could have gotten their asses sued off. So like it or not, the interview is most likely legit

the quote are not made up!

she really say that,i have see scan of the real version of the people and it was an interview, not a report+quote like the online version of the magazine

you say that that astonish you, but for me in france that didnt suprise me at all!

I know she can talk like that