Bellazon

Noemie Lenoir
Thumbnail

dcrim

I'll try to speed things along so the site can be back up again :) please be patient :) Very rare photos indeed!!

:wub: That's Becasuse She Has moved to NYC,US and has been seen dateing this new Hot Tall Handson man

around and about the town Good fore her :heart: :wub: were very happy to have her here in the city again hopefully fore good this time :wub:

Oh wow- Noemie with a new man!

--- More details and pictures PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

As someone of Bi-Racial descent (I am half French (African) and half Russian)

She has been my idol as bi-racial female and in my opinion by far one of the most beautiful women in the world.

I am glad to see that there are quiet a few Noemie fans out there :-)

Am UTTERLY stunned though at how Claude Makhelele could cheat on such a beauty!!

Where is everyone? why is the forum dead?

maybe some of us can't speak for anyone else, are tired of being told to leave photos for them and don't post all and i want to post from here and there etc etc etc.. one minute there's not enough posts and pics the next there's leave photos for me or whatever then there's the someone please post pics. :cain:

people are free to post what they want when they want. No one can police that or should tell them anything. If someone has the time to post the pics they can, fine. Period. If someone wants to post 100 pics from one place, go right ahead, no one should police who what where when, why, how many pics to post. and it's not like there isn't enough pics to go around.

I don't think anyone is hogging posting photos from anywhere. It's their choice to post what they and how much. not you or anyone else. If someone beat you to the punch in postin a certain pic, tough move on to something else. and actually i have left photos off purposely, many of time there were things i wanted to post but i just didn't.

people should post all the photos they want

i'm grateful for all the job done here by some member,no matter who post or if you have only one source,or if you post 10000 pix, it's so hard to have beautiful photos of noemie,

how much people post or why you take all the photos from the same site, that's not important

when you puts photos its for the pleasure of everyone