Bellazon

Noemie Lenoir
Thumbnail

dcrim

Thank you for the photos

some sources i've seen have said wife of and another caller her the girlfriend of, i read in a few of these pics, that noemie with her daughther, noemie with her son watcthing world cup..so can't really go by what some of these captions say.lol.

More..

World Cup

France vs. Spain

June 27th 2006

MQ

post-638-1151527084_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527090_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527096_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527103_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527109_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527116_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527122_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527128_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527133_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527139_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527146_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527152_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527158_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527165_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527170_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527174_thumb.jpg

post-638-1151527181_thumb.jpg

;) The last pic(the FUCK one) is just gross! not class at all :cry:

it's not really cool because in france people hardly believe she doesnt know how to act(they think she is vulgar..)

anyway! i had do the same after the game in answer to the racist aragones(spain coach!) maybe she was thinking like me

What do you mean, they think Noemie is vulgar in France? Was it a racist call they made? From what I have seen, Noemie seems very well liked by people in pics.

a lot of people think she is vulgar(don't know if its the right word because my english is bad) for much reason!

one is that she come from the french ghetto and during interview she doesn't talk really well! she sound a little "getthoish"

one other is that she don't look really clever ! don't want to be mean but during interview she doesnt sound like a cultivated person

one time she say during a french show that she didnt like to suck men(sorry to be rude!but this are her own words) ans a lot of people where a little shocked

i'm mixed like her and much of my black friends think she doesn't represent black women very well! because she don't look really clever...

i'm not agree because she look ,like a nice down to earth person to me, but it's a fact that she often don't contradict the sterotype about models(be beautiful and shut up like we say in france)

i don't want to sound negative but that the thing i often heard about her

as for the racist thing ,aragones(the spanish football coach) had a racist comment last year about thierry henry(a black french player) the coach tell to one of his spanish player "you are far better that this black shit thierry henry!" ! he was not lucky because a journalist was there and report the comment in his paper

of course we were all angry in france and this comment makes much noise!

the coach has make further comment about him not beeing racist but the bad was done

of course when the world cup match against spain Tuesday came, franch and spanish people talk one more time about the racist comment and french had a feeling of revenge

noemie is a big defender of the black community in france, she often talk about black discrimination!

she make the fuck maybe because we won, and she was happy that the spanish coach had to shut up!

but indeed it's not a really clever gesture, especially when camera are focused on you

hope you will understand ! my english is really really awful :p

Oh, so she doesn't seem to be very smart. did the interviewer ask her about not wanting to do oral sex?

he ask her something like" what you don't like in sex?" and she answered "i dont perform oral sex "

it was funny! ok she was honnest but its not really a thing to tell in front of millions of viewer :laugh:

i saw the show! it's called "tout le monde en parle" well know for his provocative presenter

but she was younger! maybe 21 or 22

she tell one other funny thing! when a interviewer ask her what she could advice to young girl wo are dreaming about modelling she said" to drink a lot of water!" :laugh: !

i'm serious! it's not a lie! she is well know for this sentence

in any way! when you're that gorgeous you don't need to have an 150 IQ :laugh:

aries, that's just wrong..lol.too funny.

West Village, Ny

June 20, 2006

4 Mq's 1 HQ

047gi.th.jpg post-1973-0-1446109571-89938_thumb.jpg 021gm.th.jpg post-1973-0-1446109571-93387_thumb.jpg

i love noemie, i truly do.... but she and hedi klum are dumb as hell for not only getting knocked up by fugly men but also having the kids(not that they arent cute and im sure they love their kids but seriously though...) as well... models are some of the worst decision makers in the world....

but i still love noemie, eventhough she smokes, got knocked up by elephant mans step brother and destroyed her hair beyond repair.... honestly, the hair thing is the worst one.... it looks horrible, she had the most beautiful curly, wild and untamed hair in the world... thats why i first fell in love with her and now its gone.... all we have are the memories and old pics....

there is still hope for my ana beatriz though... :wub: :laugh: ;)