Bellazon

Your Favorite Strange/Unique Fashion Pictures

Joe > Average

this one isn't strange or unique but I like...

I feel this pic is a waste to not post ...

I was thinking Black beauty? And almost posted it in the foot fetish... then came to my senses, far to beautiful for just the feet in my opinion.

Any ideas?

post-11221-0-1446018120-88111_thumb.jpg

I will edti and put the pic I wanted here after I move it, just thought to ask for the help here. You guys seem to have good judgement of this.

She looks rather like Leona Lewis, the singer - but I'm not certain. She has a thread here, should the picture need another home!

She enters the room and beholds a large, ferocious wolf. She is terrified and runs away, but the snow outside is too high for her to open the front door. They have small talk at first and then come to love each other. They talk, laugh, dance but as they finally embrace, the scent of her flesh awakens the beast in him and he devours her with a few quick bites and her blood runns the floor as he sits chewing the remainder of her lifeless limbs. In his sorrow he tries to become a vegetarian, but then wails in despair with the thought of his last taste of sweet flesh being that of his one true love...

Twisted, my friend... :hehe:

post-11221-0-1446018121-4908_thumb.jpg